UConn -6 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -6

Reaction Score
Honestly, if I have to try to be objective, if they lose this I don't think they deserve an auto bid IMO and the only way to get in is to simply win the BET OR maybe MAYBE beat Nova in the quarters or semis and a close finals loss. Really need to get this at home.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Combination of KenPom and looking at standings. Mercer is 8-8 in SoCon while WCU is 3-13.

Almost all my games are games I don't even plan on watching. I don't want the bet to ruin the game experience. This week, I've made $ on Big Sky, MAC, WCC games. Just started three weeks ago.

I've noticed the low-level conferences tend to the weirdest lines. Like for the Big Sky game, they had Northern Colorado +1 against Portland State, but NC is a much better team statistically and standings wise. I rarely do parlays, much prefer one game at a time, so far 400% growth in three weeks.
Just for fun I threw down on Mercer moneyline (-200, risked 50 to win 25). #truedegen Let's go bud!

Now if we win, I will always have you on a pedestal. If we lose, I will trash you endlessly in threads. JJ!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
How good we really are? You saw the first half of that game? This team has not put together 2 halves consistently this year. Do you like the way we shoot fouls or get to the line? I too see the potential but that’s it for now.
Yes, exactly, how good we really are. Your way is the glass half empty point of view. I see hay we struggled immensely offensively, but our defense was giving Georgetown nightmares and kept us in, and we finally clicked offensively 2nd half like we are capable and won easily on the road. Meanwhile Georgetown was amassing big wins and they couldn’t do anything against us. And this team is relearning to play as a team with Bouk back. Like Hurley said, you’re not just inserting a starter back in, you’re inserting the alpha who is the engine of the team. We are making these wins look easy when in reality they are not, and our full potential will shine through in the BE tourney and March madness.

Reaction Score
Honestly, if I have to try to be objective, if they lose this I don't think they deserve an auto bid IMO and the only way to get in is to simply win the BET OR maybe MAYBE beat Nova in the quarters or semis and a close finals loss. Really need to get this at home.
this would be a quad 3 loss. can't happen

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Spread dropped to 6 and moneyline dropped to -275. Just threw $100 at UConn ML. Chasing my Mercer money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom