UConn (-42.5) vs. Miss Valley St. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn (-42.5) vs. Miss Valley St.

Reaction Score
Even the line against Stonehill was very much in question with 5 minutes left.
The thing is, Stonehill is a lot better than this team. Stonehill would be favored by about 10 points at home against Miss Valley St.

Reaction Score
The thing is, Stonehill is a lot better than this team. Stonehill would be favored by about 10 points at home against Miss Valley St.
Oh, 100%. Just meant to say it seems vegas has adjusted properly to us

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Even the line against Stonehill was very much in question with 5 minutes left.
It was in question later than that lol as someone who had -39 I resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to hit when we were up 31 with like 1:18 to play, but then yeah, jayden ross and jaylin stewart happened lol

Reaction Score
Line currently is up to 45.5, I think we are gonna crush them but if we win 99-57 we dont cover and I think thats gonna be my score prediction

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
This feels like it has the potential to be similar to that LIU game from last season if our 3s are falling early and often tonight.

We haven’t shot it great as a team so far this season, so if we get in a groove this could get out of hand quick. A 50+ point win wouldn’t shock me (neither would 35 - winning by that much is already a ton).

Reaction Score
I expect to win by about 60, but I have no interest in trying to bet on a game with a 45 point spread.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The largest spread I ever bet on was the UConn women at -29.5 and it backfired on me big time. I'll stay away from any large spreads forever.

Reaction Score
FS 2..Another game that I can't see. its great when they have these games on the bolo networks.

Reaction Score
FS 2..Another game that I can't see. its great when they have these games on the bolo networks.
Do you get FS1? If so isn't that strange that a TV provider would have one without the other? Or is that typical? If you have FS1 then you can still sign up for the Foxsports app and watch through that.

Reaction Score
I like our chances tonight.

IMG_6930.jpeg

Reaction Score
Do you get FS1? If so isn't that strange that a TV provider would have one without the other? Or is that typical? If you have FS1 then you can still sign up for the Foxsports app and watch through that.
I have Fox Sports 1, but it doesn't have the FS2 app anywhere. It just runs me around in circles

Reaction Score
My wagering advice is to pass here. Too much pressure on the cover. If there is any cold patch at any point where they’re getting shots but not hitting them? And only 2 games in where they’re not in full sync yet? Nah.
Congrats to those who again followed my wise counsel. 2-0 ATS out of the gates.

Reaction Score
Congrats to those who again followed my wise counsel. 2-0 ATS out of the gates.
The second they came out in a zone i know we werent covering. Zones just slow the game down and then you had the refs calling everything. We knew it wouldnt be close but the spread was immediately in doubt.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This might be my drum to beat for the season, but really want to see Solo be trusted with the ball in his hands more.

When him and Castle bring the ball up they seem to make it a point to attack and put pressure on the defense which creates opportunities for others. The one time Ball had the opportunity today in transition he hit Karaban for a wide open three from it. Maybe he had other plays too but that stood out. Auror will know more when he does his breakdowns though.

Reaction Score
This might be my drum to beat for the season, but really want to see Solo be trusted with the ball in his hands more.

When him and Castle bring the ball up they seem to make it a point to attack and put pressure on the defense which creates opportunities for others. The one time Ball had the opportunity today in transition he hit Karaban for a wide open three from it. Maybe he had other plays too but that stood out. Auror will know more when he does his breakdowns though.
Seemed pretty clear that Tristan was trying to get Solo some shots too and deferring

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Seemed pretty clear that Tristan was trying to get Solo some shots too and deferring
Damn I posted this in the wrong thread.

But I think Solo would be more effective in an on ball role creating rather than an off ball role as a play finisher.

Reaction Score
Download the foxsports app to your laptop and smart TV. If you get FS1 then you can get the foxsports app for free.

This is not correct at least with Optimum. I have FS1 as part of my package and FS2 as an add- on with the sports package. I can watch and rewatch content from FS1 on FoxSports app but not FS2. Neither Foxsports or Optimus could give me an answer of why.

Reaction Score
I didn't get in pregame at 42.5, 45.5, or anywhere in between, but after a ho-hum first half i put a little on MVSU +37.5 when it was 44-27. That line implied the second half would be closer to pregame expectations than to what we saw in the first half, and I assumed the two halves would mirror each other. Lo, we won the second half 43-26.

I'll be interested to see where they set the line for Indiana. We've won easily against awful teams, but not always looked great doing it. Indiana has won narrowly against bad teams. My guess is around +/-12.5. No idea where value is in this game.

Reaction Score
I didn't get in pregame at 42.5, 45.5, or anywhere in between, but after a ho-hum first half i put a little on MVSU +37.5 when it was 44-27. That line implied the second half would be closer to pregame expectations than to what we saw in the first half, and I assumed the two halves would mirror each other. Lo, we won the second half 43-26.

I'll be interested to see where they set the line for Indiana. We've won easily against awful teams, but not always looked great doing it. Indiana has won narrowly against bad teams. My guess is around +/-12.5. No idea where value is in this game.

Think it will depend on Castle/Clingan injury status

Reaction Score
This is not correct at least with Optimum. I have FS1 as part of my package and FS2 as an add- on with the sports package. I can watch and rewatch content from FS1 on FoxSports app but not FS2. Neither Foxsports or Optimus could give me an answer of why.
Hmmm, that's strange. On the foxsports app I get everything that's on FS1 and FS2.

Reaction Score

If Castle plays, hammer the over for UConn team total (if available). If not, take the over for total game points.

If Castle doesn't play, still consider the UConn team total over if its not set outrageously high.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom