UConn -21 Holy Cross | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -21 Holy Cross

Reaction Score
You got me to look real quick.

There is a good chance we score more against HC than we scored last 5 games of season last year. 32

View attachment 24238

That should be doable now that we have a competent head coach again.

Fathom this - we lead UCF 13-0 on an Arkeel TD run in the 2nd qtr on October 22. The next TD we scored was in the 3rd qtr against Tulane 4 games later (Nov 26). We had been outscored 140-6 between TDs, including a stretch of the opponents scoring 109 straight points.

Yeah, it was bad. Historically bad.

Reaction Score
Bob Cousy. I'm trying to figure out why in Buddha's blue blazes he still lives in the biggest dump in MA (with apologies to Fall River)?

He's helping the city try to get the PawSox...(will it be the WornSox?)

Reaction Score
@UNI
WtFU
ND
@Clemson
Central Michigan
VPI
@LCC
@UVA
F$U
NC St.

Show me your 6 W's - you're out of your mind.
Northern Illinois
Wake Forest
Notre Dame
Central Michigan
UVa
NC State

C

Chief00

He's helping the city try to get the PawSox...(will it be the WornSox?)
He spends a lot of time in FL and the Cape. He does ok but getting older now. He had amazing peripheral vision and long arms for a guy his height - so he could dribble close to the floor.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tom Heinsohn also played there. They also own one of the five NCAA men's basketball national championships won by New England teams. Can you name the teams that won the other four? I know you know the answer. It's just a fun question to ask.

We need to to play this angle up, maybe get some signs out there for the game... make sure to let BC know where they really stand on the totem pole! ;)

Reaction Score
Bob Cousy. I'm trying to figure out why in Buddha's blue blazes he still lives in the biggest dump in MA (with apologies to Fall River)?

I have lived in Worcester for 30+ years. Wonderful place to live and raise a family. Very good public schools. Sent three children to them and two went onto WPI and another to Holy Cross. All are very successful. UMass Medical is a major employer and providing a lot of good jobs in life sciences at the hospital and other local businesses. Very stron local restaurant scene that has been featured in the Boston Globe many times. Take a closer look, you might be impressed.

Reaction Score
Tom Heinsohn also played there. They also own one of the five NCAA men's basketball national championships won by New England teams. Can you name the teams that won the other four? I know you know the answer. It's just a fun question to ask.

They also have won a NCAA Championship in Baseball!

Reaction Score
BC should have a decent season. They bring back their entire OL and some good backs. They will need an inexperienced QB to step up. I think the defense from last season turned over some talent.

So a good season of 6-7 wins with no chance at a conference championship is where football stands. Hoops is hoping for an NIT appearance this decade. Hockey should pack them in. That is BC athletics...........

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
BC seems to fall ass backwards into 6 win seasons the way Rutgers used to.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

According to the geographically challenged Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe, his answer would have been zero. I'm just kidding. In fairness, Bob published an apology, after being inundated with hate mail from UConnNation, after he wrote that HC was the only NE team to ever win the NCAA title in an article he wrote in the early 2000's.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I have lived in Worcester for 30+ years. Wonderful place to live and raise a family. Very good public schools. Sent three children to them and two went onto WPI and another to Holy Cross. All are very successful. UMass Medical is a major employer and providing a lot of good jobs in life sciences at the hospital and other local businesses. Very stron local restaurant scene that has been featured in the Boston Globe many times. Take a closer look, you might be impressed.
Was up there today for brunch at Armsby Abbey and it was OUTSTANDING.

Reaction Score

Glad your kids turned out good Hank.

Worcester is hell hole. It just is. I can't stand it.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I had a dream about the game last night. We won 42-17. If this comes true in reality, I guess Chief will have a fellow psychic on the yard

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Glad your kids turned out good Hank.

Worcester is hell hole. It just is. I can't stand it.
I had some friends and a couple of coworkers who lived there. I have been there a dozen or so occasions. Hell hole is not a phrase I'd use to describe it. I must have missed the bad areas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom