UConn -21 Holy Cross | The Boneyard

UConn -21 Holy Cross

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't know if UConn has ever played a team in the Rentschler Era that I know less about. They upset some people when they went non-scholarship and they are in the Patriot League.

Were they 10-1 last year? 1-10? Do they have a coach? Does he have a name? Is Bob Cousy still alive?

So I looked them up. They were 4-7 last year. They lost by 40 to Fordham at Yankee Stadium - yep missed that. They beat Harvard and Georgetown - bully for them.

They hate Boston College - so they have at least one good quality.

I guess in about exactly 2 weeks we'll know the final. At least we won't have a Maine debacle on our hands because Bob Diaco will be safely tucked in his bed a thousand miles away and he can't hurt us anymore.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
So what would it be like if BD was still here? Who would be QB? Pindell definitely wouldn't be here...I can't imagine Sherriffs would have stayed. Would it be Williams? Bisack?

I would guess the spread versus Holy Cross would be maybe UConn -10. I know that I wouldn't be very excited about watching this game. And it would be a year of "when will AD Dave fire Bob".

Thanks to AD Dave for accelerating this change and giving us hope.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
So what would it be like if BD was still here? Who would be QB? Pindell definitely wouldn't be here...I can't imagine Sherriffs would have stayed. Would it be Williams? Bisack?

I would guess the spread versus Holy Cross would be maybe UConn -10. I know that I wouldn't be very excited about watching this game. And it would be a year of "when will AD Dave fire Bob".

Oh...and thanks to Diaco for being such a tool to DB at the end of the year, that he forced Benedict's hand.

Reaction Score
I don't know if UConn has ever played a team in the Rentschler Era that I know less about. They upset some people when they went non-scholarship and they are in the Patriot League.

Were they 10-1 last year? 1-10? Do they have a coach? Does he have a name? Is Bob Cousy still alive?

So I looked them up. They were 4-7 last year. They lost by 40 to Fordham at Yankee Stadium - yep missed that. They beat Harvard and Georgetown - bully for them.

They hate Boston College - so they have at least one good quality.

I guess in about exactly 2 weeks we'll know the final. At least we won't have a Maine debacle on our hands because Bob Diaco will be safely tucked in his bed a thousand miles away and he can't hurt us anymore.

You knew more about Texas Southern?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn giving 21 points?!

#RE2effect

Reaction Score

He wouldn't even have metamorphosed into AD Dave without RE coming back.

Would've still been an immature AD Bennedict, or AD DB

Reaction Score
They had only four home games, basically played at home in October.
It was always a a surprisingly short drive to get there.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I feel like we have a reasonable shot to score more against HC than we did all of last season.
You got me to look real quick.

There is a good chance we score more against HC than we scored last 5 games of season last year. 32

Over Under @whaler11

upload_2017-8-18_14-11-55.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom