UCONN 2025 Draft | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN 2025 Draft

Reaction Score
I'd prefer not to see Karaban at the 5 against a 7 footer, but in most games we will be able to go to a 5-out lineup with Karaban, Stewart, Liam, Ball, and Mahaney that can all stroke it - have fun trying to check that NCAA!
It might not be fun watching that on defense, but it would be even less fun for opposing teams to watch their 7 footers chase Alex off screens.

Not saying I want him starting at the 5 or anything, but the days of us matching lineups is over. Play our best guys and create mismatches for other teams to deal with

Reaction Score
I'd prefer not to see Karaban at the 5 against a 7 footer, but in most games we will be able to go to a 5-out lineup with Karaban, Stewart, Liam, Ball, and Mahaney that can all stroke it - have fun trying to check that NCAA!
I’ve been saying it all off season. I expect that you will see many minutes of Stewie , Liam and AK on the court together. Whether it’s AK at the 5 or Liam at the 2.

Reaction Score
It might not be fun watching that on defense, but it would be even less fun for opposing teams to watch their 7 footers chase Alex off screens.

Not saying I want him starting at the 5 or anything, but the days of us matching lineups is over. Play our best guys and create mismatches for other teams to deal with
And there is no Zach Edey in college right now. AK might be mismatched defensively, but we are putting up 90+ if an immobile center has to guard him lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom