UCONN 2025 Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN 2025 Draft

Reaction Score
I think the biggest reason we won’t see Jaylin at the two is the amount of talent we have that can play guard vs who can play the forward/center.

We have more depth in the backcourt than the frontcourt. Making the debate on whether Stewart can defend the two pretty pointless imo.

If Stewart, McNeeley, Karaban are all starters, that only leaves Abraham as a sub at the 4. I can’t see Hurley wanting an unbalanced rotation.
You forgot Ross who has been mentioned as making big strides this off season from his Freshman year.

Reaction Score
You forgot Ross who has been mentioned as making big strides this off season from his Freshman year.
Good call out, I did. Physically/defensively he’s more a 2/3 than Stewart.

Reaction Score
And whoever doesn’t start among Reed/Samson but he’s not wrong. If Diarra and stew are the starting back court then we have a log jam of SGs on the bench

Diarra / Nowell
Stew / Ball / Mahaney
Liam / Ross
Alex / Abraham
Reed / Samson

Id prefer ball starting and stew as the primary backup at both forward spots

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Cam Spencer is 7 feet tall. Kills men by the hundreds and consumes opposing teams with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
LOL. He was truly an unforgettable player when he was here. Hard to believe it was only a year. He must have blown Hurley's mind at times as a kindred spirit.

My favorite memories besides his clutch shooting was how he would trash talk the entire opponents student sections at the end of games like pointing to the scoreboard or the exit sign. I'm going to miss him this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom