UConn -2.5 v Nova | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn -2.5 v Nova

Reaction Score
Hurley has changed how we use him on the offense, he's basically living on the baseline. Other teams have ignored him from time to time and he's made them pay by getting offensive boards, catching lobs from guards that are penetrating, and being available when other teams double Sanogo for an easy dump off and dunk. He's also been screening which either gets open looks for our shooters if his defender doesn't come up to the perimeter, or has opened up the paint if he does.
This. Love how Action Jackson lurks on the corner. He’ll swoop in if he sees a lane to the hoop and his teammates can always kick it out to him as a bailout at times. Good stuff

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Got to Wells Fargo a little early, place is a ghost town zero Villanova fans in sight.

Honestly a little surprised. Just a few families tailgating in good Philly fashion.

Reaction Score
Yes, there is only like 15 teams better than us.
Makes one kick themselves lol

I’ve been a little skeptical of the team (namely Hurley) given the slide we had but man had I just bet nothing but UConn I’d be making some decent money

Reaction Score
Makes one kick themselves lol

I’ve been a little skeptical of the team (namely Hurley) given the slide we had but man had I just bet nothing but UConn I’d be making some decent money
It is only 8 teams that have a better ATS record.

Also, Tulsa, wow

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom