UCONN -11.5 | The Boneyard

UCONN -11.5

Reaction Score
I predict Uconn to cover this tonight. I expect a similar response after we lost to St.Joe's and we beat Florida. That will then give us Momentum when we face WSU sunday and we will win that by a small margin.

Optimism!

I also expect to see a much quicker hook if Hurley sees anyone giving anything less than 110% tonight. Also curious to see if Hurley sticks with Bouk at the 3 like he did for USF 2nd half or if we see Polley come back in.

Let's gooooo!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Until the Huskies show something on the court, no way do I take them as a double digit fav.

I definitely think Hukies win this straight up.

Tulane just beat cinci and I don't think we'll have any type of homecourt advantage other than our locker rooms are nicer. We really need to show up.

Reaction Score
We may not see 11.5 before the half if we have a center that is asleep again.

Reaction Score
Time for the team to show what 1 1/2 years of Hurley coaching gets them to. Can't see UConn at 11.5 unless the bookies could get no one to bet on Tulane and needed to pump the odds to balance the betting. Just play efficient and MOVE the ball and players on offense; anyone dribble more than 3 times in half court and isn't making a move towards basket take him out.

Reaction Score
I bet quite a bit, not saying I'm a winner, but this is such a strange line, and vegas always knows what they are doing. I'm sure like 85% of the public is on Tulane with this line, that's why I wouldnt be surprised if Uconn covers. Not to mention you know we will be playing our arses off

Reaction Score
Hurley quote about Tulane:
“They prey upon low basketball IQ teams that don’t pass the ball very well,” Hurley said. “We’re going away from playing physical, man-to-man teams to a team where we’re going to have to think to be able to space the court well.”

But will they be able to prey upon a team that doesn't pass the ball at all? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I bet quite a bit, not saying I'm a winner, but this is such a strange line, and vegas always knows what they are doing. I'm sure like 85% of the public is on Tulane with this line, that's why I wouldnt be surprised if Uconn covers. Not to mention you know we will be playing our arses off
This.. The line is extremely fishy to me. As everyone's stated above there is NO WAY the line should be this high. I'd fade the public.

Reaction Score
Surprisingly only 66% of the money on Tulane right now, according to OddsShark

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Doomed and domed tonight.

This is exhibit 7,774 why I don't bet.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hurley quote about Tulane:
“They prey upon low basketball IQ teams that don’t pass the ball very well,” Hurley said. “We’re going away from playing physical, man-to-man teams to a team where we’re going to have to think to be able to space the court well.”

But will they be able to prey upon a team that doesn't pass the ball at all? :rolleyes:

LMAO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom