UConn’s ranked teams | The Boneyard

UConn’s ranked teams

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I think that UConn needs to join the SEC so more people can watch their softball (and baseball) games. :):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am watching Arkansas at Florida softball as I type this.

Reaction Score
The men's ice hockey may be the least appreciated of the UConn teams. They finished tied for 4th in the very tough Hockey East, had a win against every team in the league, lost to UMass 2-1 in OT in the Hockey East championship game, and finished #19 in the final national polls. If they had won that very tight championship game they would have been in the NCAA tourney.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
The men's ice hockey may be the least appreciated of the UConn teams. They finished tied for 4th in the very tough Hockey East, had a win against every team in the league, lost to UMass 2-1 in OT in the Hockey East championship game, and finished #19 in the final national polls. If they had won that very tight championship game they would have been in the NCAA tourney.
Hopefully support will increase radically when the new campus rink is opened up. They are in the best hockey conference in the country, and they have beaten some of the top teams in the country. Another great sign is the head coach will stay with UConn because he believes that he can make this program one of the best in the country, and BC, the school he turned down, is a premier university as well as a premier hockey program. Support UConn hockey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom