UConn’s newest superstar - the Surfer Dude (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn’s newest superstar - the Surfer Dude (merged)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is one of the many things I like about the yard. If you don't know something and make an inquiry(s), somebody here has the answer, the RIGHT answer. Thanks, RedStick. :) It looks like Johnathon has quickly become a crowd favorite. I love the idea of other fans coming to Gampel dressed in a similar fashion, toasting the players when they make a great play. If it catches on, expect other teams to do the same. :cool:
Spicoli was the name of a character in Fast Times ar Ridgemont High, played by Sean Penn.

1678136242609.jpeg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Spicoli was the name of a character in Fast Times ar Ridgemont High, played by Sean Penn.

View attachment 84761
Ooops. I saw that movie decades ago, but don't remember the characters as I do in some old vintage westerns I've seen. :confused:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
It's a fun thing, BUT: sometimes it can go too far, and the TV cameras lose their focus on the game and switch to the fans instead.

Reaction Score
Hes a goodluck charm...If anyone sees him, please see if we can get him to BET

Reaction Score
It's a fun thing, BUT: sometimes it can go too far, and the TV cameras lose their focus on the game and switch to the fans instead.
Sometimes?
It seems to me that the cameras are already distracted FAR too often. (as well as the commentators reports what the players mother had for breakfast when she was in 6th grade)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom