UCONN’s 2023 NBA Prospects | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UCONN’s 2023 NBA Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn, guess I need to check the news. In my defense I'm still dealing with what I think is pneumonia. Still don't see Andre being picked by a win-now organization. He couldn't crack the rotation.
i guess we will see....Smart was best passer and defender....i see AJ being an intangible piece in a winning bball team....

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
i guess we will see....Smart was best passer and defender....i see AJ being an intangible piece in a winning bball team....
Eventually, sure. I think it will take a year or two. I expect him to go to a non-contender.

Reaction Score
Eventually, sure. I think it will take a year or two. I expect him to go to a non-contender.
yea we will have to agree to disagree...i see him perhapsgoing boston or nuggets...winning teams w smart decision makers (stevens/malone), who appreciate toughness/passing/defense he brings...you arent getting someone late 20s who is meaningfully cracking most rotations, but his upside in these intangible areas is valued by win-now teams

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

This wouldn't surprise me. Productive players. The new CBA effectively ends the three star team era. It's pretty much a hard salary cap. A lot of guys are going to be surprised. Teams with even two stars are going to need to fill roster spots with cheap, productive players. Guys with upside who aren't ready are likely to become less popular draft picks.

Reaction Score
This wouldn't surprise me. Productive players. The new CBA effectively ends the three star team era. It's pretty much a hard salary cap. A lot of guys are going to be surprised. Teams with even two stars are going to need to fill roster spots with cheap, productive players. Guys with upside who aren't ready are likely to become less popular draft picks.
I agree. Sanogo can absolutely play in the league and I am confident he can carve out a roll.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
In a perfect world (for me), Celtics trade up and grab Jordan and the Nuggets pick Andre at the end of the 1st.

Reaction Score
Hard to imagine if Andre is available in late first round that either the Nuggets don't grab him at 29/32/37 or Spurs at 33.. Both teams need rookie contracts and championship BBIQ.. Both places would be great for his skill set.. Assuming --of course-- neither team trades out of those positions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom