UCLA Kentucky | The Boneyard

UCLA Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ton of talent on both teams. UCLA has such great ball movement and guys who can score in the post, it's like night and day from what we've seen this year with UConn.

Reaction Score
Ton of talent on both teams. UCLA has such great ball movement and guys who can score in the post, it's like night and day from what we've seen this year with UConn.
Hamilton on fire

Reaction Score
Fox is a ball hog, UK could be sooo much better.

Reaction Score
Leaf is dominating this game. Owning the boards and doing his thing on the other end. Saw him play against Sacred Heart, he and Mustapha Heron both went off. Leaf had great post moves but it was hard to gauge how good he was because he was too much for Tyrn Flowers down low. He's a great college player.

Reaction Score
Agreed, he would probably be my #1 pick for the draft. His shooting form is broken as hell but his feel for the game can't be taught, has a lot of Jason Kidd in him.

Yea his shot is horrifically ugly but he is at 47% on 5 three point attempts per game so far and he had great shooting splits in HS (who knows how accurate they are but whatever) .

Reaction Score
If the white kids would stop turning the ball over, UCLA would be blowing uk out.

Reaction Score
Yea his shot is horrifically ugly but he is at 47% on 5 three point attempts per game so far and he had great shooting splits in HS (who knows how accurate they are but whatever) .
Oh I know, it works but it's ugly.

Reaction Score
success shooting in college=/= success in the nba shooting. ask justise winslow. Balls mechanics will be called a major flaw come draft time no matter what happens this season @ ucla. Still got fultz #1.

Reaction Score
success shooting in college=/= success in the nba shooting. ask justise winslow. Balls mechanics will be called a major flaw come draft time no matter what happens this season @ ucla. Still got fultz #1.

I haven't even seen Fultz yet this year. Ball is so good at everything else that he just needs to shoot well enough that guys can't go under screens.

Reaction Score
Yeah but he'll always be a triple double waiting to happen. Jason Kidd couldn't shoot at all early on and ended up the 5th all-time three point shooter.

Reaction Score
I haven't even seen Fultz yet this year. Ball is so good at everything else that he just needs to shoot well enough that guys can't go under screens.
you know thats like the most important thing in the nba lol. But i agree ball is the real deal, much better athlete than i anticipated for sure.

Reaction Score
Yeah but he'll always be a triple double waiting to happen. Jason Kidd couldn't shoot at all early on and ended up the 5th all-time three point shooter.
true , but you should know kidd didn't grow up in the era of pace and space, he rose to fame in the 90s. shooting wasn't as valuable. There are no elite point guards who aren't elite shooters in the nba,its why i lean towards fultz. But its splitting hairs, he could still be valuable all star level like Wall.

Reaction Score
you know thats like the most important thing in the nba lol. But i agree ball is the real deal, much better athlete than i anticipated for sure.

He can shoot from his ankles if guys are going under.

It's also funny seeing Lavine look like a future all star when he was stuck behind Alford their freshman year.

Reaction Score
UCLA has been running stall ball for 5 minutes or more and they are still over 90 points against UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom