UCF 2/17 Orlando | The Boneyard

UCF 2/17 Orlando

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I am trying to get tickets. Any one else havingdifficulty? It defaults to Ticketmaster which says 0 tickets available.

thanks

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UCF uses Ticketmaster, unfortunately. I had to get my seasons tickets and UCF-UConn men’s tickets thru th.

I haven’t see anything about a sell out but it’s possible

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
UCF uses Ticketmaster, unfortunately. I had to get my seasons tickets and UCF-UConn men’s tickets thru th.

I haven’t see anything about a sell out but it’s possible

Thanks. It was a last minute thought since we will be doswn there then.

Alan

Reaction Score
Ordered my tickets via Ticketmaster on 11/2/2018. Received them three weeks ago.

Please note, they are general admission seats; same as last year. Get in line early for the best seats.

Meet at Burger U before the game.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ordered my tickets via Ticketmaster on 11/2/2018. Received them three weeks ago.

Please note, they are general admission seats; same as last year. Get in line early for the best seats.
My seats to the UCF-UConn men are assigned.:confused:

Reaction Score
My tickets are:
Section/Isle: GA002 (General Admission)

Also printed in the tickets are:
Row#: 157 (does not exist on seating chart)
Seat#: 129 and 130 (do not exist on seating chart)
The women's game last year was general admission and, to the best of my knowledge, so is this years game.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My tickets are:
Section/Isle: GA002 (General Admission)

Also printed in the tickets are:
Row#: 157 (does not exist on seating chart)
Seat#: 129 and 130 (do not exist on seating chart)
The women's game last year was general admission and, to the best of my knowledge, so is this years game.
Yes, the GA means General Admission. The rows and seats are some sort of internal count kept by UCF

Reaction Score
Did anyone go to last year's game and if so, how was the attendance? I'm buying my tickets soon but I'm more concerned about parking haha

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Parking is no problem. There's a large parking garage right across the street.

Reaction Score
Warning! Parking may be a problem, depending on your physical condition.

Get there early! If you are disabled, disability parking is gone! Gone! Gone! early and you will limp down the ramps from Level 6 or whatever. If you get there at least an hour before the game (which I recommend) you will then wait in line at the door. Which, again, is better than limping down the ramp. Traffic cops are not really competent so when you get there, count on waiting as they let every straggler by before waving people into the garage. Meanwhile, there go those limited low-level disability parking spots.

I know all this because I took a friend with leg problems and we found it all out the hard way. If you have any thoughts you may not get a good seat, let your disabled person out near the venue and go park.

It's a fine place to watch a game, but the pre-game planning is miserable, IMHO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom