U19 Gold Medal Game Live Stats - Today 1:15 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

U19 Gold Medal Game Live Stats - Today 1:15

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Looked like Epoupa must have just rolled her ankle, painful tho it was. I was very glad to see her (sans one shoe and with an ankle brace on the other foot) taking a well deserved spot on the all tournament team. She is a spark plug !!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Looked like Epoupa must have just rolled her ankle, painful tho it was. I was very glad to see her (sans one shoe and with an ankle brace on the other foot) taking a well deserved spot on the all tournament team. She is a spark plug !!!
Yes - well deserved. I was hoping they would re-run the play so we could see what happened. I think you are right on the sprained ankle - but she was in a ton of pain so it must have been a pretty bad sprain.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
After a long trip home this will make the White House visit even sweeter.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Guess these refs don't like to call moving screens on France, instead they call a foul on Jones.
I saw so many moving screens against US all Tmt- every high post screen by the opposing center, they would spread there arms and push em back down to under the hoop!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Best post move for USA so far.... Harper !!
That was an awesome move- she is a great one! Graves can make some things happen also!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
True. The majority of France's pick and rolls from the foul line would be called as moving screens here. And I think 3 seconds was called only once in the first half though it seems as though France's center is building a house in there.
Moving screens every time is right!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And I loved the moving screen where I think Jones then got called for a hold! And then they actually fouled Gaye out on the one offensive foul they called on france for a moving screen - all pretty strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom