U18 USA vs Canada 7:30 Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

U18 USA vs Canada 7:30 Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She shot 77% from the floor, 100% from the arc, and 100% from the line. Efficient!!!
Plus she did it in the first half when it looked like it was going to be a game. Canada was making shots, Napheesa answered. Then they fell apart in the 2nd half.

HGN

Reaction Score
Napheesa kept the USA in the game and close early....and kept Canada from opening a large gap.

CLE802A, I like your stats. Seems like our front court is producing very similar numbers. Hopefully this trend continues.

Reaction Score
I know I've only seen one game, but if this is what we can expect from Napheesa she's gonna be a thrill to watch...

Reaction Score
After one of Collier's first baskets, I said to my wife, "Man, she is smooth." She reminds me of Keith/Jamaal Wilkes, aka "Silk". Her teammates will provide a nickname, but I'll be screaming "Silk" during her UConn career.

She seems to make ALL of the shots she puts up in the paint out to mid-range, she goes after rebounds instead of waiting for them to come to her, and just seems to play a very unselfish game. I'm almost as excited for the 15-16 season to start as the upcoming one.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
After one of Collier's first baskets, I said to my wife, "Man, she is smooth." She reminds me of Keith/Jamaal Wilkes, aka "Silk". Her teammates will provide a nickname, but I'll be screaming "Silk" during her UConn career.

She seems to make ALL of the shots she puts up in the paint out to mid-range, she goes after rebounds instead of waiting for them to come to her, and just seems to play a very unselfish game. I'm almost as excited for the 15-16 season to start as the upcoming one.

Having seen her play a half dozen or so times, I'd say that's a pretty good summary. Smooth, efficient, smart, hands, feet, selfless, under control------you'll hear those words a lot when she's playing.

Reaction Score

I really like the Wilkes analogy...stylistically right on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom