Tyler Polley worked out with Rudy | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley worked out with Rudy

Reaction Score
I forget about him somehow. I mean we only saw video of Tyler but it looks like he has a potentially terrific mid range game. With a tighter handle and a little weight could be a real solid piece at the very least and maybe rest Larrier a few minutes a game. So worried about the bigs and who will transition into a role you forget he really the only true potential piece off the bench for Terry unless you go 3 guards. Like the shorts and the fact he's working with a true Husky, good stuff.

Reaction Score
I forget about him somehow. I mean we only saw video of Tyler but it looks like he has a potentially terrific mid range game. With a tighter handle and a little weight could be a real solid piece at the very least and maybe rest Larrier a few minutes a game. So worried about the bigs and who will transition into a role you forget he really the only true potential piece off the bench for Terry unless you go 3 guards. Like the shorts and the fact he's working with a true Husky, good stuff.

In the age of social media, he is someone that is the definition of flying under the radar. Not much out there about him, he doesn't do a lot of self promotion nor does he get much hype from analysts or recruiting websites, everyone seems to mention Carlton instead. Hopefully he's just putting in work and being a true hungry husky. (God I hope so, he definitely needs to eat)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
In the age of social media, he is someone that is the definition of flying under the radar. Not much out there about him, he doesn't do a lot of self promotion nor does he get much hype from analysts or recruiting websites, everyone seems to mention Carlton instead. Hopefully he's just putting in work and being a true hungry husky. (God I hope so, he definitely needs to eat)
someone mentioned that where he went to school they dont allow recording of games so that may be why there's not much out there of him. I think he's going to be very good for us.

Reaction Score
Highlights of his Sagemont games are available on Youtube. His skill and feel the game is probably the best of the incoming freshman and he always puts up good number. HE average about 20 PPGout of his team's 60. I like what I saw. I also like the fact that he is a skinny flag pole. With proper improvement in strenght and weight (his father is a NFL LB). He should improve to the point where he will be the best incoming UCONN player by nxt yr. The best incoming player this yr will be either Anderson or Diarra

Reaction Score
Highlights of his Sagemont games are available on Youtube. His skill and feel the game is probably the best of the incoming freshman and he always puts up good number. HE average about 20 PPGout of his team's 60. I like what I saw. I also like the fact that he is a skinny flag pole. With proper improvement in strenght and weight (his father is a NFL LB). He should improve to the point where he will be the best incoming UCONN player by nxt yr. The best incoming player this yr will be either Anderson or Diarra

Unfortunate that he didn't get on campus for the summer and start putting in work with Carlos. I'm sure Carlos reached out with a workout/meal plan, so I hope he's improving that frame already

Reaction Score
Rudy was skinny but muscular as a Husky. Glad they are working out together but Rudy looks ripped and Tyler looks like a twig. Can he do a Vulcan body meld where he transfers his muscles to Tyler?

Reaction Score

For some reason, not sure why, Cue the Music blocked me? Probably I was a dick on Twitter, I have a tendency of being a on Twitter... Cue, if you're out there, I'm sorry

Reaction Score
If Polley ends up being 80% of Gay by the time he is done here then we really may have something.

If Gay had stayed for his Jr year I think he would been a monster but had to go to NBA as a lottery pick.

Reaction Score
For some reason, not sure why, Cue the Music blocked me? Probably I was a dick on Twitter, I have a tendency of being a on Twitter... Cue, if you're out there, I'm sorry

Kevin Ollie blocked me after the Temple loss two seasons ago. I feel your pain

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom