Tyler Polley V. Chairs!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley V. Chairs!!!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
His father is probably looking for the big stage after all he was a throne in his day. But still sick of fathers stepping in, you're going to have to sit down for this one, he said: "KO really didn't have a plan on how to use him, he wasn't going to move him all over the floor instead keeping him in one position. My son is a table setter, a point chair actually...."

If you were a coach wood you put up with his barking?

My son is a table setter, a point chair actually...."

When it comes to crunch time your son "folds".

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Chairs aside, it's nice to see Polley in action... He looks like he's gotten bigger, both taller and put on more weight since some of the videos that I've watched of him. Hopefully he can instantly contribute.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Its father had some nasty things to say about us on Twitter.
Yeah, I don't get all the hate. The chair would have been the best defender we've had since Emeka. Did you see the way he held his ground and never fouled?

pj

Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't get all the hate. The chair would have been the best defender we've had since Emeka. Did you see the way he held his ground and never fouled?

But how fast can that chair get up and down the court? We don't want to slow down our transition game. At a minimum, we need a roller chair.

CL82

Reaction Score
But how fast can that chair get up and down the court? We don't want to slow down our transition game. At a minimum, we need a roller chair.
Depends on coaching, right? I'm pretty sure Bobby Knight could have that chair sailing across the floor.

pj

Reaction Score
Depends on coaching, right? I'm pretty sure Bobby Knight could have that chair sailing across the floor.

Maybe Nike has some roller feet they can supply us. An added bonus is that rollers will raise the height of our players. That chair was listed at 3' 6", but at UConn it'll be 3'8" at least.

Reaction Score
Didn't we get another guy who kicked butt against chairs? It used to be high school ball, then AAU, now they moved on th playing against chairs. Gotta love it

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Coach Knight used to get chairs mixed up with bowling:

Reaction Score
See something wrong with Josh Carlton's profile? We'd love an assist, just let us know about the error and we'll get right on it.

StatusSigned LOI with Connecticut

Year2017 (HS SR)

PositionC

Height6-10

Weight235

HometownWinterville, NC

High SchoolDeMatha Catholic High School

Profiles
Metric Composite Scout Rivals ESPN
Profile Profile N/A N/A ESPN
Star Rating 4★ - - 4★
Overall Rank - - - NR
Position C - - C
Position Rank - - - 28NR
Rankings Note: Rankings data shown based on latest ESPN Rankings released on 2017-05-25, Scout Rankings released on 2017-01-11, and Rivals Rankings released on 2016-02-02.

Reaction Score
The video is nice, but Ater Majok was the Lebron of Man vs Chair offense. This kid is no Majok! Of course, Ajou Deng was the Jordan of Man vs Chair offense.

My source tells me the chair and a promising orange cone are a package deal heading to Cuse. Both excel in zone defense.

CL82

Reaction Score
Chairs top 4 no UConn

Next...
shutterstock_19853341_crop380w.jpg

Reaction Score
I looked at the video again. That chair has no moves. Just stands there flat footed. It might work in the Syracuse zone but won't in our man to man.

Reaction Score
Is Polley more of a SF or a PF? I see his skill set and size putting him more at the 3, but hearing a lot of talk about him being a 4. With the roster of 4's and 5's next year looking to be Cobb, Carlton, MD, Whaley, and possibly the grad transfer from Cornell or even Larrier playing the stretch 4 it seems to be pretty loaded. Anyone have any more information about his position in HS/AAU or where he may pan out once he gets here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom