Tyler Polley & Isaiah Whaley Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley & Isaiah Whaley Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score
Senior leadership paid off in this one. Unbelievable performance.

It wasn't that long ago that I wouldn't have been surprised if BOTH these guys had transferred. Neither of them were supposed to be this good when they were recruited. Hard work pays off.

Reaction Score
Was about to start the same thread... because Isaiah Whaley deserves huge credit as well.

So happy for Polley!!!

Do you all realize that was one of the greatest 17 minutes of shooting we have ever seen from a UConn Husky... I mean, ever? Look it up.

Tyler and Isaiah refused to let us lose. Now THAT IS SENIOR LEADERSHIP!!!

GREAT JOB GENTLEMEN

Reaction Score
These guys stepped up big time. Akok will only bring more length and depth to the table. Do we know when his return is?

Reaction Score
I hope we go into a third covid pause because they railed every girl on campus after tonight.

Reaction Score
Way to go T. Po!
You could tell by his body language he had confidence and actively wanted the ball! I hope we see him more assertive from now on. He's a different player when he looks confident. And Whaley looked great too. Did what he needed too, even a bonus 3. Even Josh had his moments. Seniors stepped up. Bouk was all into it. Even though he didn't score in the 2nd, he kept drawing defenders, so bonus points there! Felt good to see them step up when down 18!

Reaction Score
Polley was special, an all-time second half performance. He obviously doesn't need to replicate that but he's too good of a shooter to have disappearing acts going forward. He is healthy again and is a total weapon with that shot. That shot is can open up his game which he showed tonight with the coast to coast and 1, and the two pump fake baseline drives. His threes weren't just catch and shoot either, he put it on the deck and drained threes 2 or 3 times. He's too talented to have disappearing acts going forward and he's so key to opening up our offense. Way to go Tyler!

Whaley's energy also completely changed the game, he's our emotional leader.

Reaction Score
man if we have polley, bouk and whaley playing at the top of their game together we can do anything

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom