Tyler Polley is our biggest shot maker and one of our most talented players | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley is our biggest shot maker and one of our most talented players

Reaction Score
Polley and someone else in the second half let a shorter Florida player get a rebound between them under our basket which was then put in for a layup. Polley has length and quickness. I don't know why we do not pursue rebounds like a lion snagging a gazelle. To have a winning record going up and letting opponents get these rebounds has to end. Polley's offense is improving and he is someone other teams are going to have to start accounting for.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Polley and someone else in the second half let a shorter Florida player get a rebound between them under our basket which was then put in for a layup. Polley has length and quickness. I don't know why we do not pursue rebounds like a lion snagging a gazelle. To have a winning record going up and letting opponents get these rebounds has to end. Polley's offense is improving and he is someone other teams are going to have to start accounting for.

Polley's rebounds are what they are. He gets them when they randomly fall into his lap, or he's by himself.

I could be wrong, but I don't see it changing at this point. Maybe a light switch gets thrown, who knows?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but I don't see it changing at this point. Maybe a light switch gets thrown, who knows?
Why wouldn't it? He's working hard on his game. Who thought Giffey would become a lights-out 3 point shooter as a senior?

Reaction Score
Sometimes ... it’s confidence & sometimes it’s the NEW body from several years of serious athletic training. Yes they are interrelated.

we could use another Giffey

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why wouldn't it? He's working hard on his game. Who thought Giffey would become a lights-out 3 point shooter as a senior?

Because it's not like shooting. It's not a repetitive skill you can practice over and over. Once you get the fundamentals (positioning/boxing), at a certain point, it's a mentality and instinct You can pick it up, but a lot of guys don't. As of yet in his career, Polley has been allergic to contact.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom