Tyler Polley Appreciation Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley Appreciation Thread

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Tyler played like a grown man today. Keep it up Tyler!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for supporting UConn athletics. Your negative attitude isn't welcome here.
I was about to argue against your characterization of my attitude as negative, but, upon reflection, perhaps it is. My assessment of this team's ability to beat good teams and make post season play is certainly pessimistic. This is only a function, though, of the product I see on the court.

When the team is good, and I say, "Wow, we have a great shot at getting a good seed in the tournament!", has my attitude gone from negative to positive? Superficially, sure, but generally I would argue that my attitude is consistently realistic.

This board has plenty of irrational optimism. Some people here still think we will make the field of 68, for example. Even if I am overly pessimistic (which unfortunately has not been the case lately), this board could benefit from a little brake pumping from time to time. Sorry that you don't welcome such input.

Reaction Score
I was about to argue against your characterization of my attitude as negative, but, upon reflection, perhaps it is. My assessment of this team's ability to beat good teams and make post season play is certainly pessimistic. This is only a function, though, of the product I see on the court.

When the team is good, and I say, "Wow, we have a great shot at getting a good seed in the tournament!", has my attitude gone from negative to positive? Superficially, sure, but generally I would argue that my attitude is consistently realistic.

This board has plenty of irrational optimism. Some people here still think we will make the field of 68, for example. Even if I am overly pessimistic (which unfortunately has not been the case lately), this board could benefit from a little brake pumping from time to time. Sorry that you don't welcome such input.
I was merely being a sarcastic d***. No ill will meant by it. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.

Reaction Score
Remember Tyler played Tulane # 1 offensive player most of the time when he was on the floor. Tyler Phommachanh can play D .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom