Tyler Davis moves from QB to TE | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tyler Davis moves from QB to TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You hurt my feelings early on a Saturday morning. You own me a beer on September 1st at The Rent.
I'm sorry Navin but it is for sure not the first time you have had your feelings hurt. See here....

As for the beer, contact me and pre-game or half time, you got it! :D

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Navin, I'm not going to say your being a jerk here. :rolleyes: :) As usual here the original thread got morphed from the topic. This from Tyler changing positions to our best QB since Dan O. As for Tyler he is hell bent to do what ever HCBD wants or needs which is good for the team. As for HCBD, he is hell bent on having the new hybrid F position to which he had J Rose penciled in at. Could JR's being sick be the reason for Tyler's move? It is only speculation at this point.

As for you not taking anything away from Cochran, I think you may have somewhat due to short term memory. ;) Again no malice but we (UConn) were no shining example of D1 football early that year. Lost to the powerhouses of Towson and Buffalo.
CC had a game that had many of us seeing a bright future @ the QB position. Was Memphis Bama? Hell no, but they were a D1 opponent Casey picked apart with quick reads and releases like we had not seen in years if ever.
For those that were not there...

those were some tight windows he was throwing to, made it look easy, forgot how good he looked.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom