Two thoughts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Jackson or Larrier can defend at the 4 and therefore play with each other on the floor, or if Facey keeps hitting jumpers, our spacing should be really great. And great spacing breeds better shooting.

I think this team will be much better shooting than last year's. Hamilton was naturally a slow paced player and a bit of a ball stopper, and his shot never came together, so with the offense running through him, it was really tough to keep the defense moving and space the floor.

Reaction Score
If Jackson or Larrier can defend at the 4 and therefore play with each other on the floor, or if Facey keeps hitting jumpers, our spacing should be really great. And great spacing breeds better shooting.

I think this team will be much better shooting than last year's. Hamilton was naturally a slow paced player and a bit of a ball stopper, and his shot never came together, so with the offense running through him, it was really tough to keep the defense moving and space the floor.

Let's be honest he was a good player. But he went to the middle with no plan most of the time, there were times he was proactive in setting up the alley oop but the results of his spinning and dribbling percentage -wise weren't all that good.

Having the guards like JA and AG doing this will be much more positive in the long run without a doubt.

C

Chief00

1. Someone other than Jackson needs to make a trey tomorrow. Be nice to see Adams and Gilbert and a couple of others stick one in.

2. This may be premature but Vance needs a nickname. I know, Action Jackson is the default nickname.

Other treys - Vitale, Purvis

Reaction Score
Just out of curiosity, has a Boneyard inspired nickname ever become the standard public nickname for anyone?

Dagger Vance certainly has the opportunity.

If "reach around bandit" for bazz couldn't make it public, I don't think anything will.

Reaction Score
Dagger Vance.

:mike drop:
It is decided.

dagger-vance.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics