Two Roads TwoConn Easy Ale | The Boneyard

Two Roads TwoConn Easy Ale

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Has anyone tried it? Looks like a session ale. Good brewery, love their Octwoberfest.

Reaction Score
It's ok.

More importantly, I had one during the Seton Hall game but didn't have any left for Villanova.

And I didn't run out to get more. I know - my bad.

Stopping by Bevmax this week to pickup a 12 pack.

Reaction Score
I’m with @HuskyHawk on this. If you buy this thinking you’re about to sip a session IPA, you will be quite disappointed. It’s a weak “golden ale” with an unappealing aftertaste. Hard pass.
Perfect to serve fans that still need to get themselves home safely though. It will also appeal to people that usually go for Ultra, Miller Lite etc. My wife is all over a light craft beer when it is available. She likes to drink local but doesn’t want the calories or really high ABV that usually comes with it.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Perfect to serve fans that still need to get themselves home safely though. It will also appeal to people that usually go for Ultra, Miller Lite etc. My wife is all over a light craft beer when it is available. She likes to drink local but doesn’t want the calories or really high ABV that usually comes with it.
That’s what L’il Heaven is for. This sounds like ass.

Reaction Score
To each his/her own I guess. There is a movement in craft beer currently away from hop-slop haze toward more traditional/heritage styles. Plenty of low-ABV craft beers around the state of CT, especially pale ales and lagers from Marlowe in North Haven and Fox Farm in Salem, and lagers, pilsners and 3% table beers from the wonderful crew at Kent Falls.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Still waiting for a hard cider option to be available.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It's very just OK. It's more like a lager than an ale IMO. I tried a 12 pack of cans and won't buy it again. The can is awesome though!

TKs

Reaction Score
We’re ready for Thursday at TK’s in Danbury. The Two Conn is a lighter beer & the Husky Hops is a New England IPA. Our UConn fan special (since 1990) is: pay what they are ranked (21¢)
ECD37074-631D-45E5-82CD-2A5CD9D75B3E.jpeg
every other beer!

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
I live in Cincy and can't get this. Anyone want to do a solid and ship this to me if I Venmo/PayPal? I'll throw in some extra for the hassle.

Reaction Score
As someone who likes ultras and Budlight or Miller lite. This beer is not good. I think they were going for that style but it’s pretty bad including a terrible after taste. Can is awesome though.

Reaction Score
I live in Cincy and can't get this. Anyone want to do a solid and ship this to me if I Venmo/PayPal? I'll throw in some extra for the hassle.
Can't you have it shipped directly from Two Roads?

Reaction Score
I like Two Roads and I like lighter lagers during sporting events. 1 or 2 stronger beers to start but I go lighter for the long haul. And a partnership that benefits Two Roads and UCONN is a win-win. I'll drink to that!

"We recognize that not every UCONN fan is an IPA fanatic. With TwoConn Easy Ale we have crafted something that is appealing to both craft and non-craft beer drinkers alike. In short, it’s a real crowd pleaser!"

Reaction Score
i agree with most of the above -- it's kind of a boring beer with a bit of an unappealing taste. and this is coming from someone who vastly prefers lagers over ipas.

that being said, twoconn was my good luck charm throughout most of the season. they always won when i drank it, right up until the last bet game against villanova. maybe i will switch to rolling rock now.

Reaction Score
This is the Two Roads beer that's gonna make me want another? Doubtful. The XL is loaded with Two Roads but I still go with the Headway.
Headway is probably the best shelfie IPA available statewide.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom