Two Roads TwoConn Easy Ale | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two Roads TwoConn Easy Ale

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is the Two Roads beer that's gonna make me want another? Doubtful. The XL is loaded with Two Roads but I still go with the Headway.
They also have Sip of Sunshine at the XL now. I went on a beer run looking for it at the Villanova game as a small gesture for @August_West styling me with a ticket. I found it and had it in my hand, and then I saw the Headway right next to it and grabbed that for him instead.

I think he actually drank a TwoConn and some Sam Adams offering before that.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
They also have Sip of Sunshine at the XL now. I went on a beer run looking for it at the Villanova game as a small gesture for @August_West styling me with a ticket. I found it and had it in my hand, and then I saw the Headway right next to it and grabbed that for him instead.

I think he actually drank a TwoConn and some Sam Adams offering before that.
Gotta sample the wares.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sweet lineup. I think we have the same granite.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Still waiting for a hard cider option to be available.
That's a real failure in my opinion. If my needs are 5% or under I'm probably going with a Guinness or a hard cider, not a light pale lager, whether craft or macro. If there is a nice ESB or something (there never is) that might work. I'd drink Cigar City Maduro Brown at events if anybody carried it.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Pre-Covid I traveled to Austin for work a few times a year. Frustrated me because even with lots of craft breweries, their IPA options were just pitiful. Nearly every small brewer in MA has better ones. But they had loads of lower abv lagers and ales, lots of top sours (not my thing) and very good big stouts. I suppose when it's hotter than Satan's balls you want crisp and refreshing.

Reaction Score
Pre-Covid I traveled to Austin for work a few times a year. Frustrated me because even with lots of craft breweries, their IPA options were just pitiful. Nearly every small brewer in MA has better ones. But they had loads of lower abv lagers and ales, lots of top sours (not my thing) and very good big stouts. I suppose when it's hotter than Satan's balls you want crisp and refreshing.

have you ever been to jesterking in Austin (think its outside city)?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
have you ever been to jesterking in Austin (think its outside city)?
Not yet. It was on my list before Covid shut down work travel. I have had some of the beers, but I don't much care for sours and farmhouse ales.. It's way out south of the hill country west of Austin, whereas I'm usually north of Austin. Definitely looks like a cool place. I think there are vineyards out that way as well.

On my last trip, late February 2020 (Covid just starting) I visited 3 breweries. Hops & Grain was the best but it is now closed. Lazarus on 6th was a fun spot with just ok beer. Zilker was pretty good, also on 6th. Not sure when I'll be able to travel again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom