Twitter and Big East Films | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Twitter and Big East Films

Reaction Score
2. Oh you mean the people that casually accused him of sexual assault? And he had the receipts to back that up that it was false?
No, I was thinking more like when he said girls who were skinny jeans deserve to be raped

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Portnoy is a turd I can’t believe people waste energy defending him

He is a degen, but I love his pizza reviews and what he did for small business when they were forced to close is something great

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
train discover GIF

Reaction Score
I never followed Barstool but a couple buddies of mine used to play weekly basketball with Big Cat and they say he's the nicest guy you could ever meet. I watched his interview with Calhoun and those dudes love Calhoun, Hurley, and UConn
Big Cat and Titus are probably the only guys worth listening to at barstool when it comes to college hoops. For everyone else the season starts in March lol

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
1. I don't even necessarily remember the exact details of the N word issue but I believe that African American employees at the time put out a podcast with the actual word spelled out and he was referring to that. Don't try and paint the picture he was referring to or calling people that. That's a pretty despicable insinuation.

2. Oh you mean the people that casually accused him of sexual assault? And he had the receipts to back that up that it was false?

3. Ok so a boneheaded statement about employment legality.

Nothing about the millions raised to small businesses and charities either through direct contributions or exposure?

This is embarrassing dude. Just admit you don't care that he's a piece of garbage and we can both move on.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I never followed Barstool but a couple buddies of mine used to play weekly basketball with Big Cat and they say he's the nicest guy you could ever meet. I watched his interview with Calhoun and those dudes love Calhoun, Hurley, and UConn. I know Portnoy from his pizza reviews which are a good thing in a time where small business is getting crushed. He's an annoying button pusher but anyone who raises that kind of money for people certainly isn't all bad.
The Calhoun interview was really good. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen him go this in depth on his career.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I know Portnoy from his pizza reviews which are a good thing in a time where small business is getting crushed. He's an annoying button pusher but anyone who raises that kind of money for people certainly isn't all bad.

You can do some reading on Portnoy if you want, but I promise you he's not a good guy. Plenty of awful people donate to charity.

Reaction Score
Ah yes, that's the source.

No forgetting, and I see what you did.

Mine was genuine curiousity as to what others might be thinking after reading something far more direct, extreme, provocative, and inflammatory (and presumably less likely to be true) being posted with no equivocation whatsoever... primarily to see if anybody has been developing some sense of what might be worth pursuing as legally actionable or not (and why), beyond merely harnessing emotions about something and trying to round up support toward forging consensus opinions as to what's in questionable taste or propriety, when it shows up in via innuendo or supposition, under cover of plausibly claimed uncertainty about the story's veracity.

It was either that, or adding a, "One bite, everybody knows the rules" quip.
I guess if 2 media guys are going at it, who cares IMO. They are both public figures. If one media guy is going after some unknown 20 something that put a lot of work into a film that bothers me more

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Is front office sports a big deal?
Them and the Sports Business Journal are probably the 2 best sports business media entities. I get their daily e-mail updates with articles. Obviously sports is big business these days and they cover this topic pretty well.

Reaction Score
Them and the Sports Business Journal are probably the 2 best sports business media entities. I get their daily e-mail updates with articles. Obviously sports is big business these days and they cover this topic pretty well.

That's funny, I get emails from Front Office Sports every day for some reason and I just assumed it was some weird spam-bot.

Reaction Score
Is front office sports a big deal?
Beat me to my question, I feel like I subscribe to and/or read pretty much all the major sports sites to get news and info and I've never even heard of them. I appear to be missing something based on the responses above me, though their website looks like it was made by a HS student with a minor interest in digital media

Reaction Score
Amanda Christovich was really insightful and funny on the podcast this morning. Definitely worth a listen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom