Twitter and Big East Films | The Boneyard

Twitter and Big East Films

Reaction Score
I dont know how many of us there are involved in the Big East twitter community but recently Big East Films twitter got suspended. One of the prominent DePaul twitter accounts "The Blue Demon Degenerate" who overall posts hilarious DePaul content just came forward to say he was behind "Divine Providence." This whole twitter thread is pretty interesting on what backlash he's faced since coming out with this, and has messages from Jeff Goodman threatening lawsuits... wild

Reaction Score
It appears the the Big East has, through threatened or actual legal action, had Big East Films shutdown. Obviously there was a bunch of issues with the production usage of the name and clips which they did not own, but it is still disappointing.

The next episode was on the Xavier/Cincy rivalry.

A DePaul fan was behind the thing, here is a link to his thread on it. Also, Jeff Goodman shows once again what a loser he is. Also, I know Dauster reads the Boneyard, religiously, not sure he is so upset it.

Reaction Score
I dont know how many of us there are involved in the Big East twitter community but recently Big East Films twitter got suspended. One of the prominent DePaul twitter accounts "The Blue Demon Degenerate" who overall posts hilarious DePaul content just came forward to say he was behind "Divine Providence." This whole twitter thread is pretty interesting on what backlash he's faced since coming out with this, and has messages from Jeff Goodman threatening lawsuits... wild

Goodman and Dauster lolz.

Sticking up for their boy Fanta? I'm sure Fanta can stick up for himself.

Reaction Score
Can anyone summarize what the issue is with Goodman and Dauster?

For this, I'm guessing it involves John Fanta's interviews being used for the film. I think bluedemon talks about it that Fanta knew the interviews would be used for this but I don't know. There's been this weird dynamic with field of 68 and Cooley since last year where they basically stood up for him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Goodman is a dou.che?

(I almost feel bad about saying that, since, as of late, he has become the lead cheerleader of the UConn bandwagon. Almost.)

Reaction Score
For this, I'm guessing it involves John Fanta's interviews being used for the film. I think bluedemon talks about it that Fanta knew the interviews would be used for this but I don't know. There's been this weird dynamic with field of 68 and Cooley since last year where they basically stood up for him.
Unless they told Fanta that the interview would be off the record, there is zero chance he didn't think it would end up somewhere. He's not an idiot lol

Reaction Score
Unless they told Fanta that the interview would be off the record, there is zero chance he didn't think it would end up somewhere. He's not an idiot lol

I agree, that's the only angle I could see Goodman and Dauster making though. It's not like they are working for the Big East

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Called it that we probably weren’t going to see the rest. Great job screwing it up for everyone else dumb Providence fans

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

We'll see what Fanta says about it. Not saying the kid is a liar, but he deserves the right to give his side of the story. My guess is that he wasn't diligent enough and regrets being part of it. The Cooley affair rumors and Hitler comment were particularly messed up to include in my opinion.

Reaction Score
He probably used field of 68 footage in there I don't remember. They are a young company, territorial because they're still trying to grow their thing, and probably don't exactly know what is and isn't kosher yet. And Goodman probably likes to drink and DM.

Last edited:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
sorry fellas. i simply could not allow that church league propaganda account to talk about the crosstown shootout.

sent my goons to take him out. see you in court blue demon degenerate!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Goodman deserves the criticism, he's a tool and those DMs don't surprise me in the least. I'm just saying we don't know the whole story yet. If this kid mislead Fanta as to what would be in the doc or isn't being truthful in his tweets then that changes everything, that's all I'm saying. He's probably telling the truth but I don't like to condemn anyone based on one side of the story.

CL82

Reaction Score
Are we sure that they defended Cooley, or did they just defend their ownership in the name the big east? The latter seems more likely to me.

CL82

Reaction Score
sorry fellas. i simply could not allow that church league propaganda account to talk about the crosstown shootout.

sent my goons to take him out. see you in court blue demon degenerate!
Who won that this year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom