TV problem tonight? | The Boneyard

TV problem tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm setting the DVR for tonight's game and the on-screen guide says "Blackout". This is clearly a mistake, I'm in S. Windsor (Cox). Anyone else seeing this?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
From the UConnHuskies Facebook page:

UConn Huskies
Because of the rain, the NY Mets game last night was postponed until tonight...SNY has received a waiver from the Mets to show the UConn-Buffalo football game live in the Hartford-New Haven DMA. This means the game will be seen live in all of Connecticut except for Fairfield County, which will get the Mets game because it is part of the New York DMA. The game will be shown tape-delayed after the Mets game at 10:30 p.m. to all of SNY. Also, Direct TV customers in Connecticut will get the Mets game. Those in Connecticut that want to see the UConn game should make sure they are watching a cable signal.

LikeUnlike · · Share · 3 hours ago

UConn Huskies
UConn fans in Fairfield County can watch the game live on ESPN3 and then all can see the replay at 10:30 p.m.

LikeUnlike · · Share · 3 hours ago

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I know that the game is supposed to be on. But I think someone at Cox programmed this wrong. The guide said "Blackout" even before the Mets were rained out. I went through the Help "chat" and the guy sent me a link to the programming schedule. It lists the pre and post game show but not the game.

I finally got through to a person on the phone. She said she will send in a "Channel Issue form." Sounds serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom