TV Guilty Pleasure

What do you play Kathy?

I rarely watch TV and its almost always sports. BUT, if I am done playing games, and its on, Phineus and Ferb.
Mostly role playing games - have played all Final Fantasy, All Lunar, Chrono Cross, all Arc the Lad, Star Ocean.

Tiger Golf, all Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Dark Wizard.

Also PC - Settlers, Heroes of Might and Magic.
Have all my game systems stiil - even Atari.

I watch my fair share of Beach Hunters and Lakefront Bargain Hunt (Beachfront too). I’ll half pay attention to RuPaul’s Drag Race when my wife’s watching. Used to watch Ptoject Runway. Property Brothers? Fixer Upper? Not really feeling guilty about any of those, so I guess not. Never been into the trashy stuff like the Housewives or Kardashians.

Mostly role playing games - have played all Final Fantasy, All Lunar, Chrono Cross, all Arc the Lad, Star Ocean.

Tiger Golf, all Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Dark Wizard.

Also PC - Settlers, Heroes of Might and Magic.
Have all my game systems stiil - even Atari.
You’re a lady after mine own heart. Love JRPG’s. I don’t know how much time I’ve sunk into a number of the games you mentioned. Never been a PC gamer tho.

You’re a lady after mine own heart. Love JRPG’s. I don’t know how much time I’ve sunk into a number of the games you mentioned. Never been a PC gamer tho.
Lots of time. Biggest issue when my son went to college and is now in New Jersey. Ended up buying some duplicate consoles and we share games.
Settlers is city building with real time strategy elements.
Heroes is role playing/turn based strategy.
The only PC games I've really played, except years ago Doom and Mist

Lots of time. Biggest issue when my son went to college and is now in New Jersey. Ended up buying some duplicate consoles and we share games.
Settlers is city building with real time strategy elements.
Heroes is role playing/turn based strategy.
The only PC games I've really played, except years ago Doom and Mist
Best mom ever! Yea, not a pc gamer myself but I am familiar with those franchises. Never been my bag RTS’s.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
¡¡Impromptu Videogame Thread Hijack!!

What’re you playing at the moment T? Something tells me you’re a PC gamer. I very well may be wrong.​
I'm between games. And consoles too. May get a gaming PC next but was still catching up on older systems (360 and WiiU. ) I don’t do MMOG either. I'm a casual player but it has completely displaced whatever TV time I used to have.

My real guilty pleasure is the Cesspool. I spend far too much time lurking here. I barely even post anything anymore because I am just so dumbfounded by the state of politics in this country, I don’t even know where to begin.

CTMike

Analysis: Partly True
Anyone else play WGT (World Golf tour) mobile on iOS or Android? Just me? Ok thanks.