TV Coverage | Page 3 | The Boneyard

TV Coverage

Reaction Score
Just a heads up for those in the Tri-state area looking for a solution, YoutubeTV has FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, ACC Network, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports, SNY, NBC Sports Network, and the SEC Network. I can't imagine there being a UConn women's game that wasn't carried on one of these channels.

Just to add my 2 cents worth, I switched to HULU TV after YouTube TV announced it was going up. Same channels as you mentioned at a saving of a few bucks...as of right now. Yes, I know the DVR does not match YouTube TV but to me, I just had to cancel YouTube TV for trying to force feed them ViacomCBS useless extra channels for approx $15 extra per month.

Reaction Score
Is that $167 an introductory offer destined to rise ??

Hi Kurebeach5, I originally signed on COMCAST at $157.00, and 6 months later the tax went up so it went to 167.00 after 1 year it raises $20.00! But I was paying Directv/AT&T, & Frontier for home phone and computer, $257.00, so even with $20.00 raise I'm still good! $100.00 lower is sweet each month.
Now $90.00! better! Still sweet! I don't know if COMCAST in different States is higher, but in New London, CT that's my deal!

Reaction Score
As I understood it SNY was still going to be broadcasting Uconn games as Uconn signed a renewal with them, FS1 and FS2 are the Big East broadcast partners so I believe some games will also be on those channels
How can you get SNY if you are out of market?

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
How can you get SNY if you are out of market?
In previous seasons, SNY games were streamed on the ESPN App, which was also referred to as ESPN3.
I don't know about other TV providers but DirecTV offered a Sports package, at an additional cost, that included SNY. When I was a subscriber in an out of market location, I was able to watch every game live.

I have no idea what is going to happen with the SNY/ESPN agreement now that we are in the Big East.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom