Turnovers | The Boneyard

Turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The key for this team to be succesful - they have to get better at valuing the ball. 75 assists to 85 turns does not get it done:

AsstTO.jpg

Reaction Score
Wow, those numbers are pretty alarming. Shabazz is the only one keeping us above water. Hopefully Boatright will improve these numbers somewhat.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Wow, those numbers are pretty alarming. Shabazz is the only one keeping us above water. Hopefully Boatright will improve these numbers somewhat.
Other than Olander (you can more than live with 1:1 for a forward), everyone needs to do a lot better - including Napier. 1.75:1 is not exactly strong from your point (mind you it was way higher: 2.29:1 before this game).

Reaction Score
Let me ask this, when Napier drives and forces a difficult pass to AO and it hits AO's hands, who is the turnover charged to.

You could argue that it should go on AO if it hit him in the hands but then again if he wasn't expecting it, as happened with both bigs today, then wouldn't that be on Bazz?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Let me ask this, when Napier drives and forces a difficult pass to AO and it hits AO's hands, who is the turnover charged to.

You could argue that it should go on AO if it hit him in the hands but then again if he wasn't expecting it, as happened with both bigs today, then wouldn't that be on Bazz?
I think the official scorer has the discretion to decide if should have been caught or was too hot to handle so it depends on the pass.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Thanks for the graphs. I think it goes without saying ... you turn the ball over that much and you're going to struggle. Luckily it's early ... I think a major portion of this team is still finding itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom