Turner | The Boneyard

Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

storrsbred1

Since Turner made a statement, something to the effect of ending up where she thought the team could win a national championship, does she end up at ND? Muffet is bringing in a good group of posts to go with their class this year, which played pretty good yesterday, better than our freshmen actually.

Reaction Score
Baaahhhh. Exactly how many NCs has Notre Dame won, anyway? Turner should go to Notre Dame if she plays football.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Turner played with MoJeff and I have a feeling she may want to play with Mojeff again.

Reaction Score
It's what they all say. It is what they are expected to say. Either that or they want to go to a program and help it grow.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Many of us were pretty sure that DeShields (sp?) would end up here too. I wouldn't count chickens until we see a signed LOI.
DeShields was the biggest mystery of all. She was a lock and what happened we may never know.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Turner also played with Baylor commits Calvert and Hayden, as well as McCowan, who is a big Baylor target. That group would put Baylor back in the NC conversation. Turner and McCowan would be an incredible tandem at the college level. McCowan is pulling down 20+ rebounds a game as a sophomore.

Reaction Score
She also played with Reimer and Allen on the world championship team. These kids play with each other so much now. USA basketball has got to them much earlier and FIBA expanded age group world championships to include age group championships from U16 through U19. Unless someone is a twin I think all bets are off.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Since Turner made a statement, something to the effect of ending up where she thought the team could win a national championship, does she end up at ND? Muffet is bringing in a good group of posts to go with their class this year, which played pretty good yesterday, better than our freshmen actually.

UConn may need to make a big move toward conference stability to land Turner. ND must look very attractive after this win and their new conference alignment.

Reaction Score
UConn may need to make a big move toward conference stability to land Turner. ND must look very attractive after this win and their new conference alignment.
If conference alignment makes a difference in WBB, then we're really screwed. If a HOF coach and 7 NCs don't matter, we should should just go back to the Yankee Conference.

Reaction Score
I don't recall ND signing a Texan before. Baylor has already missed out on some of the best in-state guards from 2014-2015. Duke is loaded but the only school to not be in a recent Final Four. Stanford is intriguing assuming Katie Lou goes there but I think they would need an elite perimeter player from 2014 to entice Turner. She'll certainly be in the hunt for a title early on at UConn but I imagine players prefer their teams peak while an upperclassman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom