Turn on Warriors Celtics | The Boneyard

Turn on Warriors Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This game is crazy, Isaiah Thomas and Curry going at it. 9 turnovers for Curry but he's going crazy from three. Setting up for a great 4th quarter, all-time record on the line.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Is Steph Curry real? Like actually has anyone been able to just pull up from 40 and hit it consistently? Ever?

Reaction Score
I think I would sit Curry till the 8 minute mark.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
This game is crazy, Isaiah Thomas and Curry going at it. 9 turnovers for Curry but he's going crazy from three. Setting up for a great 4th quarter, all-time record on the line.

Thank you!

Reaction Score
Every Warriors game feels like a playoff game.

Looks like the Celtics may actually pull this off.

Reaction Score
Damn Warriors kept coming. Good job by Celtics to hang on.

Reaction Score
Couldn't have played any better then that very great job closing out on Steph and Klay, outplayed them and closed it out and you have to hope for some luck.

Reaction Score
I've been thinking this quest for the best record has them looking a little tired lately, it's got to drain you a little mentally and physically. They've been losing going into the half the past 3 games and haven't looked themselves the past two weeks. Need to get Iggy back and give a couple guys some rest.

Reaction Score
As a Knicks fan seeing how the Celts have rebuilt while our team has spent and traded any hope for a similar retooling makes me want to puke. Of course we don't have a coach as good as Stevens but I'll pray to PorzinGod for some hope.

Reaction Score
As a Knicks fan seeing how the Celts have rebuilt while our team has spent and traded any hope for a similar retooling makes me want to puke. Of course we don't have a coach as good as Stevens but I'll pray to PorzinGod for some hope.
The Knicks are run by Jimmy Dolan and there is a reason the Celtics and Lakers are almost always good. Stevens was such a great hire.

Reaction Score

I gotta say I'm used to it, I refuse to be teased anymore they will always suck dick until I see other wise.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Curry got a pretty good look. Good for the Celtics, Brad Stevens is awesome.

My direct contact at one of my clients is the wife of someone very high up in Butler's AD department. They actually vacation with Brad Stevens and his family twice a year. She says they are as genuine and as nice as it gets. They still consider Indy home and he almost didn't take the Boston job because of his loyalty and love for Butler and Indy in general. I've always liked him because he seemed like a class act after we beat Butler for ring three in 2011. I wish he coached my Knicks because I think he will eventually get a ring or two of his own.

Reaction Score
Did anyone see that pileup on the last shot at the top of the key? I mean Green through a running block on someone took them out, crazy nothing was called. Nice win by the C's.

Reaction Score
I've been thinking this quest for the best record has them looking a little tired lately, it's got to drain you a little mentally and physically. They've been losing going into the half the past 3 games and haven't looked themselves the past two weeks. Need to get Iggy back and give a couple guys some rest.
All this is true, but then you couple it with the fact that they haven't officially clinched home court yet--the Spurs are right there, and there are two more Warriors/Spurs games coming up.

Any other year they would have clinched home court and there'd only be the record left ahead.

Reaction Score
He looked like an offensive lineman, just throwing Celtics out the way. Here's a clip

I didn't Draymond Green was an olineman for Navy.

Reaction Score
What's really screwed up is I'm a Knicks fan but my second favorite player in the league is I Thomas. He is so fun to watch

Reaction Score
He looked like an offensive lineman, just throwing Celtics out the way. Here's a clip

This is why, as great as the level of play is, The league still pisses me off. There's got to be a limit to the "swallow the whistle at the end" concept. Not making a call there takes it to the other extreme -- when you allow that you're no longer "letting the players decide the game".

Reaction Score
Draymond Green has really blown through all the love he started getting last year. He's gone from a passionate player to a loudmouth, ego-driven with all of the Warriors' success.

Reaction Score
This is why, as great as the level of play is, The league still pisses me off. There's got to be a limit to the "swallow the whistle at the end" concept. Not making a call there takes it to the other extreme -- when you allow that you're no longer "letting the players decide the game".
It's a tough call because smart is a renowned flopper , and frankly Evan turner clipped draymond to start the play. I thought the level of play and officiating were all great yesterday.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Putting some money down on the Spurs could get you a nice payback.

Warriors do look tired. The eternal questions comes down to are they bored or are they gassed? So many examples of each case. Time will tell.

Curry's numbers slowly but consistently coming down from otherworldly to just plain great are indicative of wear and tear. Even Jordan realized he had to bulk up to consistently play deep in to the post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom