Turn on Warriors Celtics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Turn on Warriors Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Draymond easily could have been called for two fouls on the defensive possession before.

Reaction Score
It's a tough call because smart is a renowned flopper , and frankly Evan turner clipped draymond to start the play. I thought the level of play and officiating were all great yesterday.

Looking a it I think DG and ET just ran into each other but there's no doubt the intent on Greens part in stopping Smart from getting there. LOL

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I've been thinking this quest for the best record has them looking a little tired lately, it's got to drain you a little mentally and physically. They've been losing going into the half the past 3 games and haven't looked themselves the past two weeks. Need to get Iggy back and give a couple guys some rest.

It seems a drain on any team. I know you hate them, but it def drained on the Pats trying to go undefeated in 2007. The ultimate goal is a championship, and it makes more sense to pace yourself. Plus, the added benefit of no one talking about it all the time probably helps mentally as well.

Curry's numbers slowly but consistently coming down from otherworldly to just plain great are indicative of wear and tear.

Not saying Curry's not gassed, but it could also be that sustaining other worldly numbers isn't realistic. So much effort goes into stopping Curry every game that his numbers are bound to suffer some decline.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Knicks are run by Jimmy Dolan and there is a reason the Celtics and Lakers are almost always good. Stevens was such a great hire.

Ainge definitely should get a lot of credit. Nobody is perfect, especially in the draft, but damn, Danny sure has fleeced a few teams. He seems to be a very good talent evaluater.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Brad Stevens has blown me away. To have this current Celtics team be in the top 4 of the eastern conference and still have potentially top 5 picks the next 3 years due to the Nets trade this team is trending up very quickly. Only two holes I see are a wing scorer and a defensive center.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I wish Hilton Armstrong had managed to hang on with the Warriors. Having one of our guys being a part of this would be pretty enjoyable.

Reaction Score
It's a tough call because smart is a renowned flopper , and frankly Evan turner clipped draymond to start the play. I thought the level of play and officiating were all great yesterday.

I agree it is a totally legal play in that sport we love known as basfootketball.

Reaction Score
Buddy Heild would look even better imo, more realistic too, given Celtics tough luck in the lottery. Obviously would love Ingram or Simmons as well

I think the Celts are going to play 3 point guards long into the future. Thomas, Smart, Turner or Rozier.

James Young isn't Hield, but he was supposed to be.

If they snag a kid like Simmons, they are going to go Olynyk + Sullinger for big men. A team with a big donut hole in the middle.

Reaction Score
He looked like an offensive lineman, just throwing Celtics out the way. Here's a clip

At least three fouls committed before ball was thrown in - but in all honesty I am a lifetime Celtic fan so maybe I am a little biased.

Reaction Score
Young was projected like Hield? Young is 6-9 with zero skills. Young was like 16th, Hield will be top 5.

Can't even predict C's pick. They have 8 total picks. Depending on where the Nets pick ends up they could trade or take someone. They should go very hard after Horford and Drummond in FA. If they get 1-2 I'd have to be blown away with a trade to not take Simmons or Ingram. Even #3 with Bender is intriguing.

If they want a 2 I like Murray and Brown ahead of Hield.

I think the Celts are going to play 3 point guards long into the future. Thomas, Smart, Turner or Rozier.

James Young isn't Hield, but he was supposed to be.

If they snag a kid like Simmons, they are going to go Olynyk + Sullinger for big men. A team with a big donut hole in the middle.

Reaction Score
Young was projected like Hield? Young is 6-9 with zero skills. Young was like 16th, Hield will be top 5.

Can't even predict C's pick. They have 8 total picks. Depending on where the Nets pick ends up they could trade or take someone. They should go very hard after Horford and Drummond in FA. If they get 1-2 I'd have to be blown away with a trade to not take Simmons or Ingram. Even #3 with Bender is intriguing.

If they want a 2 I like Murray and Brown ahead of Hield.

Uh, FYI, he's much smaller than you imagine. He measured 6'5" at the NBA combine, which is right where I imagined he is as a shooting guard. The differences between them is that Young went to Kentucky and left after his first year, whereas Hield stayed and honed his game for 4 years. in other words, yes, a big difference in skills, but also a big difference in age.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I can't stand Olynyk. I greatly wish to see him traded away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom