Tulsa simply cannot put a complete game together... | The Boneyard

Tulsa simply cannot put a complete game together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
in their game vs. Seattle, they lost quarters 1,2 and 4 by a grand total of 3 points, but lost Q3 by 12 en route to a 72-57 loss.

i feel sorry for them and their fans. i don't know what the attendance is for Tulsa but it can't be good. and unfortunately the senior class is not great - i don't see any game changers for them. in a way if they are lucky, they will end up last again next year and have a choice of Griner, DelleDonne, etc...

Reaction Score
Kayla Pedersen's and Liz Cambage's minutes have both inexplicably gone down since the beginning of the season. Pedersen's to a greater degree. And both have since been removed from the starting lineup. It's not as if they were/are playing any worse than any other players on the Tulsa roster. And both have shown they can contribute if given some time on the floor.

Reaction Score
in their game vs. Seattle, they lost quarters 1,2 and 4 by a grand total of 3 points, but lost Q3 by 12 en route to a 72-57 loss.

i feel sorry for them and their fans. i don't know what the attendance is for Tulsa but it can't be good. and unfortunately the senior class is not great - i don't see any game changers for them. in a way if they are lucky, they will end up last again next year and have a choice of Griner, DelleDonne, etc...

I understand their attendance has been good.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kayla Pedersen's and Liz Cambage's minutes have both inexplicably gone down since the beginning of the season. Pedersen's to a greater degree. And both have since been removed from the starting lineup. It's not as if they were/are playing any worse than any other players on the Tulsa roster. And both have shown they can contribute if given some time on the floor.

I noticed that too and am also puzzled by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom