Tulsa game thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tulsa game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
U
Brimah needs to step up for us to have hope of a postseason run. I know he is just coming back from a long injury, but he has had virtually no effect on any of the games

Dude is a joke on O and has regressed on D.

Reaction Score
Why do I feel like we lost ? Oh yeah, because we managed to squander massive leads in back to back games against Temple in Tulsa. SMH. It's funny I was telling my non-Uconn buddies when we were up by 20 that we need to be up by 30 for me to be comfortable, and there thinking I was joking. 10 minutes later it's down to like 4 points with seconds to go. Ugh.
Agree with you here...This was one of those games that contained all of the ugly warts that caused the Tulsa, Cincinnati, and both Temple losses. At the end of the game, you could see the looks on the faces of the players was one of exasperation.
Here's hoping they dig down deep and play up to their full capabilities against SMU.

Reaction Score
Agree with you here...This was one of those games that contained all of the ugly warts that caused the Tulsa, Cincinnati, and both Temple losses. At the end of the game, you could see the looks on the faces of the players was one of exasperation.
Here's hoping they dig down deep and play up to their full capabilities against SMU.

If we can get the W against SMU Thursday I will feel great about the rest of the season. That should pretty much lock our chances of making the tournament so long as we don't drop any head scratchers down the stretch.

Reaction Score
Brimah needs to step up for us to have hope of a postseason run. I know he is just coming back from a long injury, but he has had virtually no effect on any of the games.
Cmon dude. His hand is clearly not healthy. He's shaking it constantly. And defensively he's a huge presence either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom