Tulane Role Call | The Boneyard

Tulane Role Call

Reaction Score
If the fans are somehow allowed inside this 2pm basketball gathering, we’re going to be able to hear a pencil drop. The refs will hear my every F bomb as I try and squeeze them for the UConn spread. Anyone else planning on making that game?
The way things are trending, I’m skeptical, but damn it boys, we gotta believe in something!!!

Reaction Score
I had planned a trip to Texas and even reserved a hotel in downtown Fort Worth but the flight prices became outrageous and we started off so badly in conference that I canceled in January. Instead I will be with a fellow BY'er, watching at bars in NYC and warning Big East fans of what is coming next year.

Reaction Score
I don't think being able to hear a pin drop has anything to do with Coronavirus. I am planning to be there if they let us in. I have tickets in the 3rd row, near midcourt that I picked up this morning and they were not even resale. Unbelievable. The AAC is one step above playing it conference tournament games at campus sites.

Reaction Score
I had planned a trip to Texas and even reserved a hotel in downtown Fort Worth but the flight prices became outrageous and we started off so badly in conference that I canceled in January. Instead I will be with a fellow BY'er, watching at bars in NYC and warning Big East fans of what is coming next year.
My guess flights and hotels are probably pretty cheap right now

Reaction Score
hotels, yes. But flights from Bradley, no
true. my dad was looking at flights the other direction (dallas to Bradley) to attend a funeral this week and the prices were outrageous. so much for cheap flights to fill seats

Reaction Score
hotels, yes. But flights from Bradley, no
Now that you mention it, it makes sense. People book flight pretty far in advance....so tickets this week were prob sold long before Corona...I was on a flight this weekend from CO and it was totally full...

Reaction Score
I don't think being able to hear a pin drop has anything to do with Coronavirus. I am planning to be there if they let us in. I have tickets in the 3rd row, near midcourt that I picked up this morning and they were not even resale. Unbelievable. The AAC is one step above playing it conference tournament games at campus sites.
I see LL tix for $4 + $5 fees
crazy

Reaction Score
They said on the news here a few minutes ago that Dickies Arena expects to host 20,000 people this weekend. That’s 20,000 over 6 sessions compared to some conferences that host almost 20,000 per session.

But they are trying to “clean” the place to make it safe.

Reaction Score
1st case in Fort Worth, presumptive positive. Looks like this event is not going to be well-attended.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
1st case in Fort Worth, presumptive positive. Looks like this event is not going to be well-attended.

It wasn't going to be well attended to begin with. It will be interesting to compare attendance in MSG for the Big East Tournament as NY has large # of cases.

Reaction Score
Do we think the game even happens today?

I'm guessing no. If they begin to look at all the pressure they will receive in the next 3-4 days then why even start the tourney?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Do we think the game even happens today?
There are something like 50 NCAA Div 1 games on the schedule today. Hard to imagine then all getting cancelled same-day, but we'll see.

Reaction Score
Home watching games today. Which ones will have fans?

Reaction Score
So...we will have more fans in the BY chat room than at the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom