Tulane game thread | The Boneyard

Tulane game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coming off a solid W at Houston, let's see if we can get on a winning streak. Let's GO!!!

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
XL looks real packed. 6th Borough! :mad: Win games, get us out of the American.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
DHam has four turnovers. I think I figured out what he does. He makes up his mind what he wants to do and then he stubbornly goes ahead with his plan even after the players have shifted. Purvis is guilty of the same thing. It is like in poker when you just won't accept that the river has beaten you and you call.

Reaction Score
DHam has at least 5 TO's, unless they somehow gave that awful pass early down low to Nolan to Phil? Just awful display of basketball by DHam, they should be up by 24 and instead are up 14 mostly on him. The guy is lost and doesn't get the importance of possessions.
His first 2 points he didn't even spin he just went to the right side and banked it in. The last To was 12 dribbles going nowhere before he decided to throw the worst lob in history.

Reaction Score
DHam has at least 5 TO's, unless they somehow gave that awful pass early down low to Nolan to Phil? Just awful display of basketball by DHam, they should be up by 24 and instead are up 14 mostly on him. The guy is lost and doesn't get the importance of possessions.

He is the player most affected by the loss of Brimah.

Reaction Score
It's obvious.

yeah to you. The only thing obvious is he's struggling mightily. Anyone who actually believes he's struggling because a guy who scores 7 points a game is out is out of his mind period.

Reaction Score
Not sure on the Purvis deal yet, looks less passionate to me about the bench deal. Miller needs to get the ball even more. Nolan nice defense and Facey aggressive on the boards. Galen, eh not bad.

Again Tulane was awful being up 14 isn't impressive at all. Need to step it up.

Reaction Score
His first 2 points he didn't even spin he just went to the right side and banked it in. The last To was 12 dribbles going nowhere before he decided to throw the worst lob in history.
He seems to be getting a pass from most posters around here because he still is our best rebounder and gets some assists. That lame alley oop to Nolan absolutely should have been a turnover. It's not going to kill us in this game because we are way better than Tulane but Hamilton seriously needs to snap out of it and play some basketball, he's sucked for 5 straight games.

Reaction Score
Surprised no Enoch vs their slower bigs but he has a ways to go. Let's see if DHam plays with poise and gets smarter with possessions, kinda sick of the "look at me" dribbling quite honestly.

Reaction Score
Hate to a downer, but another dominant game by Miller against a crappy team. I would love to see him step up against a tougher opponent.

Reaction Score
He seems to be getting a pass from most posters around here because he still is our best rebounder and gets some assists. That lame alley oop to Nolan absolutely should have been a turnover. It's not going to kill us in this game because we are way better than Tulane but Hamilton seriously needs to snap out of it and play some basketball, he's sucked for 5 straight games.

Yeah he does, he's out there somewhere and the Huskies need him to return real soon. Crazy how a kid can be that lost with so much talent - may be reading all those news clippings that no longer exist.

Reaction Score
yeah to you. The only thing obvious is he's struggling mightily. Anyone who actually believes he's struggling because a guy who scores 7 points a game is out is out of his mind period.
Obvious to me as well.

Reaction Score
Has to be AB his offensive prowess is something I have not looked hard enough at:rolleyes:

He's actually losing it well before thinking of throwing lobs - you guys are way overrating things but hey that's what people do

Reaction Score
Agreed, good timeout and benching of Hamilton. Send him a message that his horrible play can't continue.

Can't bench him it's not his fault he blows right now. He'll be great when Ab returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom