Tulane game thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tulane game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is not a slight on Miller in any way, cuz he's been great, but does anyone else notice that his post moves look really awkward?

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Why would you schedule Tulane in the XL Center?

Reaction Score
This is not a slight on Miller in any way, cuz he's been great, but does anyone else notice that his post moves look really awkward?
His posture is very erect and he takes his time with his moves, looks a little awkward but I'm confident with him down there.

Reaction Score
Yes he has, been quite a few nights he has.
I know he's a freshman but I've been a little disappointed with his play this season. Inconsistency is to be expected from a frosh but guess I'm just not seeing as many flashes of brilliance as others have.

Reaction Score
His posture is very erect and he takes his time with his moves, looks a little awkward but I'm confident with him down there.
No yeah for sure, he makes tough shots you wouldn't expect to go in, just notice he looks very block-like with his moves

Reaction Score
I know he's a freshman but I've been a little disappointed with his play this season. Inconsistency is to be expected from a frosh but guess I'm just not seeing as many flashes of brilliance as others have.
He can't shoot, turns the ball over way to much, gets lost way to much on defense, but other than that he has been great!

I kid, kinda, I know he is a freshman and will get much better, but this year has been a struggle for the most part.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Blaming the students for the bad atmosphere is absolutely hilarious. The student seating at XL sucks, it's a 40 minute bus ride from campus, it's 10 degrees out, and classes started today.

We're also playing a bad team from New Orleans.

That's the way it will always be with XL mid - week in January unless we're playing schools like Michigan State or Duke. Deal with it.

Reaction Score
Blaming the students for the bad atmosphere is absolutely hilarious. The student seating at XL sucks, it's a 40 minute bus ride from campus, it's 10 degrees out, and classes started today.

We're also playing a bad team from New Orleans.

That's the way it will always be with XL mid - week in January unless we're playing schools like Michigan State or Duke. Deal with it.
Well we shouldn't have to deal with it. Stop playing games at the XL while classes are in session save a weekend game or two.

Also, you are not the first to mention it being the first day of class, what does that have to do with it, you need time to settle in and not go get drunk and go to a basketball game?

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Absolutely love the way this team shoots free throws. Just need more of them than the other team. The team is shooting over 76% as a TEAM. Rodney is abysmal...something around 54 %. If you take him out of the equation, the team is shooting 80.5%. Unheard of. It would be 2 percentage points above the best team in the nation. Somewhere down the line, it's gotta be significant.

Reaction Score
Should be a much better atmosphere for GTown Saturday depending on the weather.

Reaction Score
AFAIK it was his decision to come. If he bleeds blue enough to fly up and watch a game against a crappy team in our #2 arena, that bodes very well for the future.

A person on rivals board from Florida said he talked to browns guardian and he told them they were up here for the hoop ball classic and recruiting for eybl so it made sense to check out tonight's game. They didn't fly up here just for tonight's game

Reaction Score
Glad your parents let use the internet tonight, always good to have you around so you can tell us how special Adams is. Is 0-4 with an air ball 3 and missed layup and 0 rebounds and 3 fouls a special stat line?
I knew you'd respond Mrs. Hamilton.

Reaction Score
AFAIK it was his decision to come. If he bleeds blue enough to fly up and watch a game against a crappy team in our #2 arena, that bodes very well for the future.
Hope the weather didn't scare him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3