Tucker is Toast | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tucker is Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is likely something "insensitive" about this comment and it's "not that easy" .. . .. but it would sure seem to be that easy. Seems a bit like the Louis CK thing? But in that instance, he was there, so those women could have logically feared for their physical safety if they left. Maybe that is somehow the case here as well.

To be clear, not defending anything Mel Tucker did here, he's a creep, and a really dumb one at that.
They both deleted all their text messages. My hunch is there is something in those messages that would indicate he didn't start flogging the dolphin randomly.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is likely something "insensitive" about this comment and it's "not that easy" .. . .. but it would sure seem to be that easy. Seems a bit like the Louis CK thing? But in that instance, he was there, so those women could have logically feared for their physical safety if they left. Maybe that is somehow the case here as well.

To be clear, not defending anything Mel Tucker did here, he's a creep, and a really dumb one at that.

I don’t really think so. I’m not defending him either. He’s a sleaze.

But this is an intelligent, confident and assertive woman who can probably think on her feet.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That, in fact, was my thought when I asked for details. I googled Tucker Mc for a news item, didn't see anything and asked the question.

As for former coach Tucker, not sure how he figures out how to turn his car on in the morning to go to work. Coming on to the sexual harassment trainer is ... -- I can't even.

My first thought was Joe Mantegna's character in The Money Pit

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I can't vouch for it's authenticity, but I found this quote from Mel tucker posted on another message board that a few other BY'ers and myself frequent...

"Mel Tucker released a statement regarding jerk1ng off while talking on the phone with Brenda Tracy:

“Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I’ve worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.”"

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I can't vouch for it's authenticity, but I found this quote from Mel tucker posted on another message board that a few other BY'ers and myself frequent...

"Mel Tucker released a statement regarding jerk1ng off while talking on the phone with Brenda Tracy:

“Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I’ve worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.”"

"It moved, Jerry"

Reaction Score

If only Tucker had given her a cashmere sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom