Tucker is Toast | The Boneyard

Tucker is Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I can't imagine any explanation for what happened that would save him. He is finished.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
He was accused of sexually harassing a guest speaker brought in to talk to the team about sexual harassment awareness??

How stupid can you be? If anyone were likely to turn you in for it.....

Reaction Score
If true, he is an idiot. Good opportunity for MSU to rid themselves of the 9.5 million dollar a year contract for cause.

According to her complaint, Tracy sat frozen for several minutes while Tucker made sexual comments about her and satisfied himself. His violation , she said, reopened 25-year-old wounds from her rape by four men – two Oregon State University football players, a junior college player and a high school recruit.

Reaction Score
He had a fully guaranteed contract for 95 MILLION Dollars! Contract is void if any morality issues.

A lot of that money didn’t come from the school. I think the school was only paying 3-4M. What an idiot.

Reaction Score
If true, he is an idiot. Good opportunity for MSU to rid themselves of the 9.5 million dollar a year contract for cause.

According to her complaint, Tracy sat frozen for several minutes while Tucker made sexual comments about her and satisfied himself. His violation , she said, reopened 25-year-old wounds from her by four men – two Oregon State University football players, a junior college player and a high school recruit.

Hang up?

Reaction Score
Thought it was our freshman QB? I did too and i knew about coach Mel already.
That, in fact, was my thought when I asked for details. I googled Tucker Mc for a news item, didn't see anything and asked the question.

As for former coach Tucker, not sure how he figures out how to turn his car on in the morning to go to work. Coming on to the sexual harassment trainer is ... -- I can't even.

Reaction Score
Hang up?

and give up an opportunity for a lawsuit? I'm not defending Tucker, he should be fired immediately, even if he can prove some consent. What an idiot. The school brings her in as a warning to the athletes and he can't control himself. Total moron.

Reaction Score
That, in fact, was my thought when I asked for details. I googled Tucker Mc for a news item, didn't see anything and asked the question.

As for former coach Tucker, not sure how he figures out how to turn his car on in the morning to go to work. Coming on to the sexual harassment trainer is ... -- I can't even.
Word is he was always, "calling for a ride!" Puns write themselves with this one.

Reaction Score
Hang up?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is likely something "insensitive" about this comment and it's "not that easy" .. . .. but it would sure seem to be that easy. Seems a bit like the Louis CK thing? But in that instance, he was there, so those women could have logically feared for their physical safety if they left. Maybe that is somehow the case here as well.

To be clear, not defending anything Mel Tucker did here, he's a creep, and a really dumb one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom