Tsam got a new moniker, courtesy of KO | The Boneyard

Tsam got a new moniker, courtesy of KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Im not so sure why, but im as big a fan of TS as i have been of any one particular kid in a long time.

Couple possibilities:
1. UCONN was his dream school. He loves it here
2. His low HS ranking (3*, around #200 iirc) makes him a great "underdog" to root for
3. His game itself is just plain fun to watch
4. He seems to have been directly trained by Bazz...which is some good schooling
5. His attitude. He really seems to be having fun out there most of the time

I'm a TSam fan

Reaction Score
Terrence "Game Changer" Samuel.

I am loving it!

As you may have noticed, in my private comparison, I see "walker" in this kid. (i posted my thought in another TSAM thread)

Here is the full article:

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-mens-basketball/hc-uconn-men-1019-20141018-story.html

Love TSam, he bring energy and toughness off the bench. But what "walker" are we speaking of?

Another kid you can't help but root for and I hope he continues to get better and better.

Reaction Score
Love this kid's game and attitude so much. Should be a 4 year player who embodies perfectly the student athlete experience. On a side note, I didn't even have to look at the name of the writer after seeing 4 or 5 typos or misuse of words. It's not how unprolific Dom is that bothers me, just that he doesn't proofread anything he writes and does sloppy work as a result.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Kind of funny, but he's actually been my favorite guy in the program since game 1 last season.

I think living in Brooklyn, going to game 1 in Maryland in Brooklyn and cheering on the home town kid was what did it.

Reaction Score
Love this kid's game and attitude so much. Should be a 4 year player who embodies perfectly the student athlete experience. On a side note, I didn't even have to look at the name of the writer after seeing 4 or 5 typos or misuse of words. It's not how unprolific Dom is that bothers me, just that he doesn't proofread anything he writes and does sloppy work as a result.

Well said, I couldn't agree more on Dom.

Reaction Score
TSam will be our starting pg his senior year,maybe junior. We're in good hands. Also like the passion he plays with along w NYC attitude.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I guess that is better than KO giving him a new monocle.

tumblr_laz5ammDwp1qet98po2_400.jpg

Um, thanks coach?

Reaction Score
Im not so sure why, but im as big a fan of TS as i have been of any one particular kid in a long time.

Couple possibilities:
2. His low HS ranking (3*, around #200 iirc) makes him a great "underdog" to root for
4. He seems to have been directly trained by Bazz...which is some good schooling

I'm a TSam fan[/QUOT

Couple possibilities:

I'm a TSam fan
You forgot amother.
6. Takes no crap from a trash talking opponent.☺
I can't remember exactly but at the end of the game he exchanged words with another player. Does anyone remember what was said?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I just read the article and am quite impressed by his devotion to academics. I'm pretty confident that the whole APR hurdle has been cleared for the foreseeable future.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Struggles 1st semester academically. Almost a 3.2 second semester and on the path towards a 3.5. Just a terrific turnaround. I'm happy for this kid. No wonder KO talks a lot about his academic achievements. And then there is JB with Melo!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Technically a mess, but a great article none-the-less.

Love TSam

Love that we have a school where athletes are allowed to get bad grades (and that they fix it)

Love how Bazz took him under his wing & TSam is now reciprocating.

Reaction Score

Couple possibilities:

I'm a TSam fan
I have been a fan since day one. I have a weakness for PG's that can
pass.
He actually is a great passer,but more importantly he is meaner than Junkyard dog

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
TSam will be our starting pg his senior year,maybe junior. We're in good hands. Also like the passion he plays with along w NYC attitude.
Jalen Adams may have something to say about that. I love his intensity and toughness.

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams may have something to say about that. I love his intensity and toughness.
Don't be so sure. KO might what Adams to intern a year or two with a steady hand at the point like TS . That formula has worked in the past.
Kemba,and Shabazz among others did it. Both of those guys will be millionaires.

Reaction Score
Freshman Jalen or Championship tested Junior Tsam...either way u can't lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom