Tristen Newton Declaring for Draft | The Boneyard

Tristen Newton Declaring for Draft

Reaction Score
Ok so now we know about what his Twitter post meant "2". LOL! Him and Jackson to declare for the draft.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For Dre & Newton, guys who haven’t tested the NBA waters yet. This is by far the most logical decision. Even if they don’t stay, they’ll have tons of guidance on what to work on as they prepare for the future.

If they get good feedback, they go & as fans we should be supportive

Reaction Score
Don't understand the concern about guys leaving. Go look at our roster chart from last year at this time. I think we had about 6 players on it until all the new guys committed. Every other team in America is also having roster turnover.

Reaction Score
Don't understand the concern about guys leaving. Go look at our roster chart from last year at this time. I think we had about 6 players on it until all the new guys committed.
I wouldn’t say fans are “concerned”. We just won a natty. BUT this is much different than last season. We’d be insanely young right now. And we should prepare for some growing pains. It’s a problem you want to have. You want guys getting drafted

Reaction Score
2 years ago- Dan really needs to get some guys into the NBA. The only way to get NBA level players and a good team here is with him showing he can get guys into the NBA.

Now- National Champs & guys declaring for the draft.
Boneyard-Sky falling & everyone losing their mind

Reaction Score
good for him.

at this point it's whatever i guess. dreams of a repeat were greedy. thank you to all the players. i hope we have 4 guys drafted this summer.

i can bask in the glory of #5 for another few years.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
he can play overseas at the very least but I can see him in the D league as well.

Good luck either way

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom