Triple Double---- KML | The Boneyard

Triple Double---- KML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello All, I just wanted to make sure there was a thread on here about one of my favorite players... one Ms. KML! She is amazing and this year has not received the credit she deserves. There has been a lot of talk about her conditioning this year... despite her elbow injury and the mono.... about how out of shape she is and all that.

But I do want to point out that she had a triple double tonight. One of only three huskies ever to do it! Go KML! IMPRESSIVE!!! And your three point shooting is coming back ;)

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
She hasn't much been player of the game this year. Glad she was indeed that tonight.

Reaction Score
Yes indeed. Much respect is in order for KML on her triple double. She played really well tonight, the whole team played really well. Like she wanted to make a statement or something.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The most important thing for Kaleena was how involved she was in the lane, scoring and rebounding. She may lack some quickness but she hasn't lost her strength. She used that strength to her advantage. I'm sure Geno loved seeing that.

Her shooting touch is back. Prettiest jump shot in WCBB.

Reaction Score
Hello All, I just wanted to make sure there was a thread on here about one of my favorite players... one Ms. KML! She is amazing and this year has not received the credit she deserves. There has been a lot of talk about her conditioning this year... despite her elbow injury and the mono.... about how out of shape she is and all that.

But I do want to point out that she had a triple double tonight. One of only three huskies ever to do it! Go KML! IMPRESSIVE!!! And your three point shooting is coming back ;)[/quote

01: Am not into the Mzzzzzzz thang, but still want to second your emotion on Lewis......her best game of the year.....right up there with her best games of last year when she really became an all-round player vs. just a three shooter (thanks to the coaching staff AND to Lewis herself) . If she plays like this, and no more big injuries, we're lookin REAL good.

Reaction Score
She hasn't much been player of the game this year. Glad she was indeed that tonight.

WIRE: was feeling the same way.....very glad to see her with a mike in her chops....maybe the first time all year for her, and she seemed to relish it, as she should.

Reaction Score
The most important thing for Kaleena was how involved she was in the lane, scoring and rebounding. She may lack some quickness but she hasn't lost her strength. She used that strength to her advantage. I'm sure Geno loved seeing that.

Her shooting touch is back. Prettiest jump shot in WCBB.

UCONN: well said. Am thinking we ALL loved "seeing that"

Reaction Score
You could just see it in her face how resolved she was tonight. She wanted the ball and she wanted to score, but not selfishly.

Reaction Score
Once she tweaked her ankle, she seemingly went into another gear. As if she'd had enough with the elbow and the mono and nothing was going to stop her. Go KML.

Reaction Score
It surprises me that she is just the third Husky to accomplish this feat. It says a lot.

My mother, with whom I spoke a few hours ago, feels that Ms Mosqueda-Lewis is the best shooter to have ever played women's basketball; Hard to disagree with her.

Reaction Score
I, along with all the teams and their coaches that are left in the NCAA Tourney would like to say congratulations to KML and that we are happy to see she is back in form. :)

4 TO GO

Reaction Score

But I do want to point out that she had a triple double tonight. One of only three huskies ever to do it! Go KML! IMPRESSIVE!!! And your three point shooting is coming back ;)

And zero turnovers!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Clearly her best overall game as a Huskies and it bodes well for the next 4 games. KML is back and better than ever.

All 5 starts are playing at a very high level. Be afraid WCBB. Be very afraid.

GG

Reaction Score
KML played with a purpose. She is out to prove everyone wrong. Love watching the ball leave her hands. She is just so smooth and it looks effortless.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
When matching up Uconn and ND I felt that ND had a slight advantage at the 3 with McBride having a 1st team AA season and KML finding her way.

Right now, it's more of a wash. I don't think ND has an advantage at any position now.

Reaction Score
I agree with the sentiment that this was her best game ever. She was everywhere. She made threes, drove the lane, rebounded, passed and played great D. This is the version of KML she was developing into before all the issues, far beyond just being a shooter.

We were already the best team with getting very little from her. If she keeps this up, I can't see anyone staying within 15 points of us. No matter how much ESPN tries to make it like we're 1 and ND is 1A, we are clearly a cut above. We have an advantage at most positions and the ones we don't I would agree that it's pretty close to a wash. We also have Geno and no one else does and we have Stewie and no one else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom