Trice doing well at Appalachian State | The Boneyard

Trice doing well at Appalachian State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jamaal Trice is doing well at Appalachian State averaging 16.2 points per game and shooting 50% from the field. I always thought Trice would do well in the right setting after seeing him play a handful of summer league games.

What happened to Darius Smith? I though he had transferred to Eastern Illinois after a JUCO year, but I can't find any mention of him on the roster.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i generally root for guys who leave UCONN for whatever reason if they leave for good reasons (not for getting booted off the team or run out of town). i hope he has a great career there.

Reaction Score
Took me quite a few minutes. But finally found a blurb dated Nov 1, 2011 for Darius Smith.

"Former Connecticut guard Darius Smith is expected to join the team later in the season. "

But yeah it's odd that he's not on any roster list or anything on EIU's website.

Reaction Score
Jamaal Trice is doing well at Appalachian State averaging 16.2 points per game and shooting 50% from the field. I always though Trice would do well in the right setting after seeing him play a handful of summer league games.

What happened to Darius Smith? I though he had transferred to Eastern Illinois after a JUCO year, but I can't find any mention of him on the roster.

Thanks for the update great news for Jamaal!!

Reaction Score
I liked Trice as a bench guy. He had the physical tools and basic skills to evolve over his career at UCONN. However, at 16.2ppg at App St, he made the right decision. He will put far more money in his pocket in Europe with stats like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom