Trey Patterson to announce June 18th | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Trey Patterson to announce June 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Patterson to Nova is all but done.. Nova seems to be backing off Longino because they are in a great spot with Keels.
I think they want all of the above. They have a lot of kids graduating/leaving after this upcoming year.

Reaction Score
I think Stevie Mitchell would be their ideal choice for the other guard recruit.. not positive on that one

Reaction Score
Other states, with better results, have somehow figured out how to walk and chew gum at the same time.
School is opening in August with a preceding two week quarantine for on campus students. The bars are already adding outdoor capacity because this may turn into a 2 week party. But, at any rate, the World is moving on. Us baby boomers are not the future - we need to let the young people prepare for their futures or the street tensions will just get worse.

Which states' policies did you have in mind? If you hadn't noticed, many states who had opened up and were previously fine are now entering into dangerous situations.

Reaction Score
Patterson to Nova is all but done.. Nova seems to be backing off Longino because they are in a great spot with Keels.
I think they want all of the above. They have a lot of kids graduating/leaving after this upcoming year.
this is the first time i've read keels linked to Nova, source? good for the BE but always thought dawkins or longino were more realistic for us anyways (longino has had a virtual visit but still can't find confirmation we've actually offered)

realistically i've been hoping for:
PG- Ellis
SG- #58 Longino or #59 Dawkins
SF- #45 Quincy Allen
PF- TBD

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
17E7AE86-1742-4156-AE60-AB53EDF3C7B9.jpeg

Reaction Score
Unless he's going to be celebrating his 76th Birthday on the 18th and is celebrating his 55th wedding anniversary to my Dad today, I'm pretty sure they're two different people.

Two big days this week. Be sure they get the Boneyard's best wishes for a Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.

Reaction Score
Did chief say he was committing? He said we will get a commitment in June, he didn’t say Patterson was coming
I never interpreted a Patterson commit to UConn and/or being on the short list in any of Chief's musings. Will be shocked if he doesn't go Nova on his final decision..

Reaction Score
I wonder if Nova fan base will be a little friendlier this time since your squad is on top of the cbb mountain???

welcome back Big East bothers! There is room in the foothills for ya!

Reaction Score
If he committed, Chief would say he called it. If he doesn't, Chief would say he never called it. Haven't you numbnuts figured this out by now??
Calm down sparky. Not sure how you took from what I wrote that I was defending him.

Reaction Score
Calm down sparky. Not sure how you took from what I wrote that I was defending him.
wasn't aimed at you directly. just in general to the rest of the blind. you were not defending him at all.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Sorry, but posts dragging this thread way off topic were deleted. This thread has nothing to do with COVID-19 nor politics. I did my best to get it back on topic, and a reply here or there may have been deleted that contained a bit of on topic info.

Please move on, and stay on topic.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I feel like it may be best to just lock this bad boy and move on since the good guys aren’t in the final three. Your optimism that we can get back on track is very noble but probably misguided.

I don't disagree, but if anything, I've proven myself to be an optimist, and a people pleaser. Let's give it a little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom