Tre Mitchell | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Had a real good game against Dayton in a loss 26-10 on 50% shooting. He was in the mix for awhile and ends up st UMass.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Looked good. Outplayed Toppin.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Juwan Durham is playing against Puke right now... he looks good so far.
Durham's been very good for them all year, though he plays less than 20 mpg. Not sure if that's a health-related minutes restriction or Brey being a moron, but either way his on/off splits are huge, especially defensively.

I'd take him back in Storrs next year as a grad transfer in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score
Durham's been very good for them all year, though he plays less than 20 mpg. Not sure if that's a health-related minutes restriction or Brey being a moron, but either way his on/off splits are huge, especially defensively.

I'd take him back in Storrs next year as a grad transfer in a heartbeat.

Yeah I think a lot of it is Brey being a moron. Some of those guys he gives minutes too are undeserving when I watch but he has confidence. ND was horrid today but Durham looked good, even though they never throw him the ball. Grad transfer? Would be quite the story but I'm in too!

Reaction Score
Had a real good game against Dayton in a loss 26-10 on 50% shooting. He was in the mix for awhile and ends up st UMass.

I had my brother watching last Sunday when he was playing on TV and he couldn't believe how good he was as a frosh. I mean he has a high IQ for his age, much more athletic than I though for his size, great footwork and can be pretty tough when he wants to be. A little laid back at times but still he would've been a major difference maker for us in a couple of our losses, or more!

Reaction Score
And they've signed another player from Woodstock. 6'8 180 forward Dyondre Dominguez, 385th overall.

On my count, that's SIX total Woodstock players between the '19 and '20 classes plus one transfer.

Reaction Score
Dayton beat UMass 26-10? Doesn't matter, he won't be in the news for the next four years.

Reaction Score
Yeah I think a lot of it is Brey being a moron. Some of those guys he gives minutes too are undeserving when I watch but he has confidence. ND was horrid today but Durham looked good, even though they never throw him the ball. Grad transfer? Would be quite the story but I'm in too!
I wouldn’t want him ,that ship has long ago sailed.

Reaction Score
Some draft boards have Steve Enoch going in the late second round...we could have definitely used him this year...

Reaction Score
Some draft boards have Steve Enoch going in the late second round...we could have definitely used him this year...

*computer generate second round mock*
Beep
Boop
Beep
Boop
*insert Louisville senior center*
Beep
Boop
Beep
Boop
*Steven Enoch*

Reaction Score
It's not like Steve had a great year. He played 20 mins a game as a 5th year Senior. He and Carlton had pretty similar stats except for turnovers

Reaction Score
Greetings from a newer member & first year season ticket holder. Also proud to say I purchased my tix a week before the Big East announcement. Boy was I happy!

As a UConn alum born and raised in UMass Country, I can shed a little light on the UMass/Woodstock relationship.

Tony Bergeron - UMass top assistant

Bringing my 9 yr old daughter to senior night. Can't wait to see the signs in the student section! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
It's not like Steve had a great year. He played 20 mins a game as a 5th year Senior. He and Carlton had pretty similar stats except for turnovers

His last 2 years same stats zero improvement. Decent numbers for a 20 minute guy @ 9/5/1 but again same guy who left. Ton of "potential" but his defense puts him back on the bench despite shooting 52% and 38% from 3. Just is awful on D.

Reaction Score
Greetings from a newer member & first year season ticket holder. Also proud to say I purchased my tix a week before the Big East announcement. Boy was I happy!

As a UConn alum born and raised in UMass Country, I can shed a little light on the UMass/Woodstock relationship.

Tony Bergeron - UMass top assistant

Bringing my 9 yr old daughter to senior night. Can't wait to see the signs in the student section! Go Huskies!

Welcome aboard and have a great time with your daughter tonight she should have fun.

Yeah the Bergeron Mom thing is well known but admit wish his mom liked one of our assistants. Nice player would've been a nice addition.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard and have a great time with your daughter tonight she should have fun.

Yeah the Bergeron Mom thing is well known but admit wish his mom liked one of our assistants. Nice player would've been a nice addition.
Was going to suggest you introduce yourself to @OEBulldog and let him sort out Mau for himself.

Reaction Score
Just got back from watching URI beat UMass by 1. We’d beat URI the way we are playing now. Mitchell had 33 pts and 12 rebounds including 6 threes. He is all they have. One more year in Amherst and he’s gone

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
*computer generate second round mock*
Beep
Boop
Beep
Boop
*insert Louisville senior center*
Beep
Boop
Beep
Boop
*Steven Enoch*
Beep
Boop
Beep
Boooooop
*Samardo Samuels*

Reaction Score
Except Steve can hit some exterior shots. And is much more athletic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom