Trap game tonight? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Trap game tonight?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Props to unhpuck for posting in the first place.

And, as was complained about, and nauseum last season, Hurley was unable to show that he could win a close game.

Instead he chose to get the team up for the games, sufficiently to win every tourney game by 20.

There is a possibility he might try that strategy again, tonight.

So, we will see what we see, tonight.

Reaction Score
Ironically UConn started the 1990 game against New Hampshire on a 32-0 run
I was there!

It was an NCAA record for best start in a game, but I think it has since been broken.

Reaction Score
Can Karaban defend Daniels effectively?

Our Guard play is so superior to UNH, I wouldn't mind starting Stewart, just to see who can better defend athletic wings for the coming games.

I imagine we want Castle defending that type of player when he's back, but even his lateral quickness isn't elite.

Reaction Score
Can Karaban defend Daniels effectively?

Our Guard play is so superior to UNH, I wouldn't mind starting Stewart, just to see who can better defend athletic wings for the coming games.

I imagine we want Castle defending that type of player when he's back, but even his lateral quickness isn't elite.
You say "Our" but I'm not sure you mean that.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
One of the better trolls I have seen recently. Well done.

This UNH team isn’t total garbage actually. They could play with Butler or DePaul at home.

Reaction Score
Its A Trap GIF

I guess not.

Reaction Score
One of the better trolls I have seen recently. Well done.

This UNH team isn’t total garbage actually. They could play with Butler or DePaul at home.
Butler would be tough, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. DePaul and Georgetown would be beatable for sure.

Glad we kept things respectable tonight, relative to how others have fared against you recently. Unfortunately, we have no answer for the big fella.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Butler would be tough, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. DePaul and Georgetown would be beatable for sure.

Glad we kept things respectable tonight, relative to how others have fared against you recently. Unfortunately, we have no answer for the big fella.

Forgot Georgetown existed. Daniels and those shooters could make you an annoying 15 somewhere…but Vermont still exists

• Haha
Reactions: caw

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Definitely felt like they played it like a trap game. Still won by 20.

Reaction Score
I was pleased with our dominant performance. Looking forward to giving Kansas a look they haven't seen this year.
You do sound like a fake fan. What college are you really aligned with?

Reaction Score
I think the original poster was right. Although it wasn't a trap game per se, it was an off night for the Huskies. The shooting was terrible and they fouled excessively. Plus UNH had periods where they shot unconsciously from the outside including bank shots. Unfortunately for UNH, that still isn't enough for them to come out of Gampel with a "W" or even come within shouting range of the Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom