Transfers - Outbound part duex | Page 12 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Transfers - Outbound part duex

Reaction Score
Is putting your name in the portal during the season a sign of how much better the other tight ends happen to be, or a sign that you have little hope a good coaching staff will be put in place at the end of the season?
I'm opting for the former based on a true freshman getting a lot of playing time ahead of him.

Reaction Score
Is putting your name in the portal during the season a sign of how much better the other tight ends happen to be, or a sign that you have little hope a good coaching staff will be put in place at the end of the season?
I'm opting for the former based on a true freshman getting a lot of playing time ahead of him.
Or the Edsalls promised playing time for Their recruits.
Medlock was an Edsall(s) recruit. Offered in 2018.

My guess is another program back-channeled interest.

Reaction Score
I remember this player being pretty good and his brother being recruited by good programs. Just curious if coaches offer players from a high school in order to develop relationships and get future recruits? It seemed like BD was doing that in NJ.

Reaction Score
I remember this player being pretty good and his brother being recruited by good programs. Just curious if coaches offer players from a high school in order to develop relationships and get future recruits?
This ^^.

Look @ RE/CE relationship since 2016/2017 w/ Jacksonville/Space Coast area programs. Every time we change coaches I learn all about new high schools in new areas based on the new coaches relationships.

Reaction Score
Updated 2020/2021 UConn NCAA Transfer Portal Commits/Transfers to date:

DB Oneil Robinson (Back in January) -> URI (FCS)
QB Jonathan Senecal (2020 Commit) -> Univ. of Montreal
DB Keyshawn Paul -> Temple (FBS)
P Luke Magliozzi (Grad Transfer) -> Troy University (FBS)
DL Caleb Thomas (Grad Transfer) -> La. Monroe (FBS)
DL/LB TJ Gardner (Grad Transfer) -> Southern CT (D2)
PK Clayton Harris (PWO) -> Towson (FCS)
DL Marques Alexander (2020 Commit) -> Maricopa Mustangs (AZ) (Hohokam JUCO Athletic Conf.)
DB Rob King (Grad Transfer) -> Sacred Heart (FCS)
TE Ventine Richardson (PWO)
RB/LB Lavarey Banton (PWO) -> Albany (FCS)
RB Dominico Moncion (PWO)
OL Zach Early (2020 Commit)
OL Alexander Wyatt (2020 JUCO Commit)
OL Ryan Denmark (2020 PWO)
QB Miles Foerster (PWO) -> Westfield State (D3)
RB Khyon Gillespie -> Monroe CC (JUCO)

2022 Transfer Portal Cycle (7/1/21> 6/30/22)

DB Shamel Lazarus
LB Dillon Harris
TE Jayce Medlock
DB Jeremy Lucien

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This is a player that showed steady improvement on the field from his first days until through this year. He's a top notch student, finishing his undergrad degree in engineering on time, so the next stop in 2022 is grad school. Would have been nice to keep him for that post grad year - we certainly could use him as the roster is thin on mature body kids. I expect he will land at a place with high academics.

Reaction Score
What's odd about the Lucien transfer is that he was on the UCF pre-game depth chart as the starter, but didn't play and enters the transfer portal days before the last game of the season. He wouldn't lose any eligibility if he played this week.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
What's odd about the Lucien transfer is that he was on the UCF pre-game depth chart as the starter, but didn't play and enters the transfer portal days before the last game of the season. He wouldn't lose any eligibility if he played this week.
Some players decide that waiting an extra week to get in the portal isn't smart.

Reaction Score
He’s a good kid. They’re all good kids. He also got absolutely shredded against Middle Tennessee at the last home game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Some players decide that waiting an extra week to get in the portal isn't smart.
Yep - getting in early gives you a head start, don’t blame Lucien at all.

Best of luck to him, seems like a good kid and super intelligent.

Also prevents to possibility of getting injured in a game where your heart isn't fully in it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi

usa
Top Bottom