Transfer rumor | The Boneyard

Transfer rumor

Reaction Score
I think it makes a lot of sense for Nan to transfer to volnation. They need a mod that will create a more welcoming environment for rival fans. It is a major hole in their mod team and we have too many mods here.

That's one heck of a rumor---I had no idea, nor did it read it anywhere---and you are saying---NAN IS TRANSFERRING???? WOW!!!
one more bit of information is needed; WHAT POSITION DID SHE PLAY ON THE TENN TEAM???

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I lurk but I’ve since stopped posting on VolNation. They are particularly hostile to rival fans, particularly SC fans. I understand why though. I’m sure CockyTalk wouldn’t welcome Volunteers with open arms either.

It also doesn’t help that @SCspur uses every opportunity to pick and prod LOL.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I would think that Temery is the mod to transfer. After all, he has to sit on the bench behind a strong starting three of Nan, JS, and fan favorite Biff...

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I lurk but I’ve since stopped posting on VolNation. They are particularly hostile to rival fans, particularly SC fans. I understand why though. I’m sure CockyTalk wouldn’t welcome Volunteers with open arms either.

I would not be able to bite my tongue if I started posting there, so I'll just let them have their cesspool.

Reaction Score

I realized yesterday that I should stay away lol especially after they said " WE ARE BACK"! That was my que to leave and remain gone.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
We're going to have to get used to UTenn winning some
and their fan base moderating in tone. semi- :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I think it makes a lot of sense for Nan to transfer to volnation. They need a mod that will create a more welcoming environment for rival fans. It is a major hole in their mod team and we have too many mods here.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Co-mod maybe. Otherwise,

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Well you Dawn lovers, Rueck, Bruno, Muffet, Schaefer, heck any WCBB lovers are welcome here. Why? Because we like your teams.

JS

Reaction Score
I assume this is a joke post topic?
Joke? What joke?

I was already measuring Nan's space as an addition to my palatial existing quarters.

Was thinking along the lines of a spa area.

380x250_Spa_105.ashx

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

They are far more hostile to the few Uconn fans brave (dumb?) enough to post there. Even the polite ones get slammed.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
They are far more hostile to the few Uconn fans brave (dumb?) enough to post there. Even the polite ones get slammed.

I gave it up as there was never any reasonable discussion. It looks like they have a core group of trolls that hate anything not TN. The Holly bashing was amusing for a few weeks, but then just became repetitive.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Since Nan can't opine about this, being the subject of transfer speculation, I'll refer to the Boneyard Rules -NO TRANSFER SPECULATIION, NONE, ZERO, ZIP!!!!!

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Since Nan can't opine about this, being the subject of transfer speculation, I'll refer to the Boneyard Rules -NO TRANSFER SPECULATIION, NONE, ZERO, ZIP!!!!!

Not unless you want to go one on one with Nan.

Reaction Score
I would think that Temery is the mod to transfer. After all, he has to sit on the bench behind a strong starting three of Nan, JS, and fan favorite Biff...
I though Biff was my personal favorite--now you give him to all fans?? Temery is a close second.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom