Tournament Tickets | The Boneyard

Tournament Tickets

Reaction Score
I received my email that advanced ticket sales for Final 4 is the 17th at noon for those who have been before and the 19th for the GP. Also a note that advance sales for Regionals is the 24 th. Me,myself,and I will be purchasing them on that day and speculating , but not much,on Albany tickets.

Reaction Score
I received my email that advanced ticket sales for Final 4 is the 17th at noon for those who have been before and the 19th for the GP. Also a note that advance sales for Regionals is the 24 th. Me,myself,and I will be purchasing them on that day and speculating , but not much,on Albany tickets.
I think it starts at 10AM on the 17TH.

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
I usually receive the access code early, but have not received it. Has anyone else?

Reaction Score
I usually receive the access code early, but have not received it. Has anyone else?

Not yet. My recollection is that there is a single access code for everyone. if someone can post the code and a link to the site (after they get their tickets :)), that would certainly be greatly appreciated

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Showing sold out here too. Not surprised demand is a lot higher going into this season after the viewership and prices of Final Four tickets a year ago.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Showing sold out here too. Not surprised demand is a lot higher going into this season after the viewership and prices of Final Four tickets a year ago.
There's no way it sold out that fast. I was on it right at 12:00.

No offense to WBB, but this ain't a Taylor Swift concert...

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
So... the only seats released so far have been $200 nosebleeds. wtf?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
There's no way it sold out that fast. I was on it right at 12:00.

No offense to WBB, but this ain't a Taylor Swift concert...
It opened at 10am to previous ticket holders from last year. 12pm got any leftover tickets that weren't sold in the first presale. The women's final four sells out almost every year, it just usually isn't this fast that presale tickets are sold out.

Reactions: mmt

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
It opened at 10am, not 12pm. The women's final four sells out almost every year, it just usually isn't this fast that presale tickets are sold out.
The email I got said noon...

1697559500392.png

Reaction Score
Unlike past years, I think the only tickets available early are the nosebleeds on the end of the court that they fear would not sell later. They're waiting to get the UConn fans to buy expensive tickets later. The drive isn't too bad, but I'll take my big screen TV and a DVR recording with a hold button and couch with a short walk to the refrigerator over those current seats :)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I'm going to keep trying, but I'm just really bummed. My mom is 70 and my uncle is 74, and I was really looking forward to having this experience with them.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Bots are taking over
Yea... every time I grabbed five tickets and tried to check out, it said they were no longer available.

Then, they'd appear available a couple minutes later, but it would say they were no longer available... again.

What a super frustrating process.

Reaction Score
Best strategy is probably wait til last minute as prices could go down. Not great for planning.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Question on buying Mobile tickets: can I purchase tickets on my computer, and then transfer them to my Android phone?

Reaction Score
Usually digital tickets are sent via email so just open the email on your phone. If the phone uses a different email address just forward it from your computer. I have gotten a few digital tickets that required opening a link on a website. That also can be done from anywhere.

Reaction Score
Anyone having any luck? It says that there are no tickets available, but it also won't let me input the code.

Code is WBBFAN
I got in. Saw all the packages, pricing, etc. Went all the way through to check out after picking seats. Don't click on the buy now tab, click on the 'tickets" header in the NCAA top bar. I did not have to put any code in.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any additional info on tickets to Albany March 29 - April1?

An earlier post said they are available on October 24 but I haven`t seen anything on that. I did see a statement on NCAA website saying they are going on sale October 26 but I think that is the "general public" sale date.

I have also signed up to get notices from the NCAA but I haven`t received an email yet from them about the Regionals in Albany.

Will they only be selling nosebleed tickets this time around?

How are others who are planning to go to Albany playing this?

Reaction Score
After bots ate all the Final 4 tickets selling at face value I’m crossing my fingers we’ll be able to get Albany tickets. I have not received my email as of yet for the 24 th Presale

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom